Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

That guy is an ass....he supposedly had no more pineapple yellows after he sold his last one, and now all of a sudden has another one....I got one more for sale other than the fucked up one on ebay. Anyone seriously interested in purchasing one make me an offer. Dont worry bout the one on ebay, the other ones I have are in better condition. On a side note there is another guy on there that will be posting some nice cans, he normally has rusto, but looks like he is listing other shit....and that sopranos kid got a nice pennant blue on there, if he did not have as many enimies you would probably see it go pretty hi, but knowing him he will close it before it ends, or bid with another one of his names so no one will actually win it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have some old krylon cans that have paint in them, but don't have any pressure in them now. I was wondering if I can mix them into a recieving can with pressure in it, and end up with a mixed color from the old and new paint that has pressure? I don't know if that makes much sense because of the way I worded it, but if anyone has tried this and was successful, let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by slyle@Jun 5 2005, 06:47 PM

yeah that works....there is also a way to just add pressure to the can so that you can use the old paint...I forget who was doing it, but I know they are on here....by the way what colors you got?

here's what I found at an estate sale:

paint1.jpg

paint2.jpg

Most of it's part empty, and all of it's in kinda shabby shape. I would like to extract the paint into a pressurized can, or learn how to re-pressurize them though.

Originally posted by slyle@Jun 5 2005, 11:47 PM

yeah that works....there is also a way to just add pressure to the can so that you can use the old paint...I forget who was doing it, but I know they are on here....by the way what colors you got?

I think that would be me. Yes, it is possible to add just pressure to a can with out screwing up the color.

• 4 weeks later...