Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking for avocados, if you don't see them here I need em....

eba00226452f00000109.jpg

Also looking for grenade cans

eba00226452f00000110.jpg

Looking for old derusto's, and pre "flamable warning" cans, usually dating to early 60's late 50's.eba00226452f00000111.jpg

Misc cans. Looking for those bernzomatics, and original soup style cans. Epoxy coppertone with 3oz coppertone shadow still in box, and jiffoam what you know bout that...

eba00226452f00000112.jpg

I know the rest of you guys have stuff to contribute, big or small always fun to see what is out there.

here they come fellas, i am unleashing some heat to the bay tonite or tomorrow morning, whenever my camera batteries are done charging. this will be a 4 day auction, cause honestly fuck the bullshit, i am not trying to milk you dudes for every last cent, i dont have the room anymore. you will see Red Devils, Krylon notch tops, 68's, 66's, 63's! ingredient labels, name labels, Rust-oleum 73's, 72's, 67's!!! AVOCADOS!!! and that includes the covetted Big Bantam picture can avocado as well as the tin top utilac. chinese reds!! the sears jungle green. all my picture cans, mini big bantams, mini derustos (and yes slyle fiesta orange too), speedy dry's! Home-cotes!!! odds etc. all going up! i plan to have these shipped by the weekend to you so if you have serious offers i am all ears. some of us have spoke already in regards to this and with all due respect i want to make it fair to everyone, but like i said i am all ears. as far as trades go there a few cans i still want so hit m,e up with offers, (ie. wet looks, yellow and green wet paint, pineapple notches, and a few notches and 68's too), cash works, and sneakers, yep i wear a 10.5-11, i am looking for humaras, terra humaras, old acg's (ie. mowabbs, escapes, the pegasus crossover with acg, etc), rare air max 90's, and OG stabs... i also sweat jordan 3's 4's and 5's in black! haha so hit me up... not looking to hold you over the coals or anything. no worries. hope all is well to all of you dudes i haven't spoke to in a minute. peace

and they're up... send sneakers.

ps- get a female cap off a hair spray and use the parrot, true blue is good to use also... use your old cans that is why we started collecting... of course some of us actually painted before the internet and way before montana and belton made every color under the sun... so u wanted lime green you had to hunt down some jungle and use it sparingly maybe holding one can on the side cause it has some nostalgic sentiment and u wont see it again...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo is old paint worth anything. i recently met this dude whos selling all these old ass cans for .50 cents a pop, i was testin some of them out and they all spray out gunky ass shit

most are like krylons with the old body style, but im pretty sure they arent more than 10 or 15 years old, but they all sound watery inside and spray out almost solid paint

if you want this dudes info hit me up, hes located in SF and hes selling all this old ass shit out of his two trailers

IT TAKES A LOT TO IMPRESS ME, BUT I CAN TRULY SAY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO COLLECT PAINT ARE IMPRESSIVE FOR 2 REASONS. 1) YOU HUNT AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND FIND SOME GOOD SHIT AND 2) YOU HORD PAINT AND DONT USE IT. I TRADED A GUY FOR SOME CLASSIC 67 RUSTOS ONCE. WITH THE OLD MAN ON THEM AND ALL. ONE NIGHT MY PAINT GOT LOW AND I HAD TO USE THEM SHITS. KEPT THE EMPTY CAN THOUGH.

Archived