Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slyle CMC

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Those Touche cans are dope. I wish i didn't sleep on those when I'd see them in the 90's.

use all colors

Yeah, just be sure to take empties out with you from spots. I know some think its rad to toss them into the wheels but it takes more of a badass to take out empty cans from a spot than it does to bring them into a spot.

Recent pick-up this weekend. They were all in a box lot (a box lot is a portion of a physical auction where those selling off their stuff thru an auction house will fill boxes from their homes with miscellaneous stuff and we, the bidders, buy them after searching thru them. They usually go for $1.00 to $10.00 a box) This set of cans was all in a box lot. Now they are mine...mooo hahah. Actually they are up for grabs. Contact me if interested....in the cans.

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

just bought a bunch of old krylon mauve and pretty much all of the valves were blown on them. i was really looking forward to using them. oh well, i gues they can all go in the collection.

ptmisc.jpg[/img]

Anyone interested in this user paint? I'm cleaning house. Shoot me a pm. I'm in NY.

cans all full except the baby blue kry with no lid.

Thanks for looking

goddamnit..look at all those mint condish. cans og5ball posted..holy jesus mother of pearl i would die to get my hands on some of those...LOot.

thanks man. my collection is small time compared to some of the dudes in here. ive been keeping my favorites and getting rid of my cans im not too attatched to.i need to make room to start working on my ride again.