Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slyle CMC

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

What is the color name of that decrolon blue....I know someone who would be interested in it, if not I would be interested in it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its called FLYAWAY BLUE. dope color. i really like that can. i might give it up. email me some trades or tell your homie to send me some trade options.

A hundred for a ingredients jungle? Have you checked eBay lately? You must be smoking crack with those Southie's again! A mind is a terrible thing to waste...

Checking ebay today ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280690368715&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

....And that is just a barcode Jungle with 8 days left

^^the bidding on that can has jumped pretty quick. i wonder how high it will go.

speaking of that i still need a icy grape. anyone have one to let go lmk

one of the china cabinets in the garage. havent decided how i want to fill it yet. i have 2 more to fill

IMG01507-20110602-2100.jpg

At last!! That's a killa teaser flick OG... What's up with the shot? You fogged out or mid BBQ?

Lol. theres 3 more cabinets where that came from that are gonna be full. i just need to arrange a few things and pull out some more boxes. My blackberry phone camera sucks. i keep it in my pocket all day. so theres a bunch of dirt in my camera lens. my pockets are full of dirt and lint because im poor,

JoAnn fabric apparently needs to re-work their website to reflect current inventory. See for yourself, they still have this image on their page. I swear it, what you don't believe me.!? Whatever, I'm tellin my mom on you.....

21.jpg

On the shelf. Didn't pick any up. Went for the closeout safety purples. Just sharing some color names for the Premium Decor fans.

1-1.jpg

cans2.jpg

Crappy shot w/ dog hair n all... Figured Juca would like this.

:) so pretty!