Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slyle CMC

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

5738793284_5409ef5038.jpg

Ilinois Bronze Company Daz-L 3oz mini cans of Wild Fluroescent spray paint. Rocket Red, Sun Glo Orange, Solar Yellow, Go Go Green, Wild Blue on Original Display Rack

Damn that woman drawing is dope. Nice Slyle.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Looking to buy a complete set of notch tops. Unused cans only. Pm me with a price. Can travel. I leave next week.

Sorry man, you can't be serious..

5738793284_5409ef5038.jpg

Ilinois Bronze Company Daz-L 3oz mini cans of Wild Fluroescent spray paint. Rocket Red, Sun Glo Orange, Solar Yellow, Go Go Green, Wild Blue on Original Display Rack

this is dope. is there a color missing?? looks like a empty spot to the right. cool rack and cans. looks like there should be a pink.

Sorry man, you can't be serious..

thats what im sayin unless dudes got mega cash. i wouldnt sell a whole set of notches including icy and pineapple no less than 4 gees. ultra flat black, semi flat, oooh weee alot of loot!

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

THE WORD "LOOT" JUST REMINDED ME OF THE MOVIE "TRESSPASS" ORIGINALLY BEING CALLED "LOOTERS"

AND THEN WITH THE LA RIOTS THEY CHANGED IT TO TRESSPASS.

BACK TO THE PAINT TINS Y'ALL!

thats what im sayin unless dudes got mega cash. i wouldnt sell a whole set of notches including icy and pineapple no less than 4 gees. ultra flat black, semi flat, oooh weee alot of loot!

If you heads on here don't have or consider four g's mega loot, then surely you'll all must be crashing at home at age 30+? Now, who can't be serious?

I know one thing, graffiti is an art for the struggling. If your old enough, you can relate that when you started out nobody was spending 3-4 grand on paint between late 80s and the 90s. Its changed due to suburb hipsters and kids with mommy and daddys credit card on art primo and bombing science paying for paint. Ebay etc.

Im close to 35 and dont crash at home, ive spent 3 grand in one sitting at a poker table 10 years ago. Doesnt really mean anything. I didnt mean to turn this into a question of what 4 gees is. Im just saying its alot of cash to blow on paint. Didnt wanna turn it into a pissing match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

THE WORD "LOOT" JUST REMINDED ME OF THE MOVIE "TRESSPASS" ORIGINALLY BEING CALLED "LOOTERS"

AND THEN WITH THE LA RIOTS THEY CHANGED IT TO TRESSPASS.

BACK TO THE PAINT TINS Y'ALL!

Damn bro your a walking encyclopedia of not only hip hop and graff but movies too.

I know one thing, graffiti is an art for the struggling. If your old enough, you can relate that when you started out nobody was spending 3-4 grand on paint between late 80s and the 90s. Its changed due to suburb hipsters and kids with mommy and daddys credit card on art primo and bombing science paying for paint. Ebay etc.

Im close to 35 and dont crash at home, ive spent 3 grand in one sitting at a poker table 10 years ago. Doesnt really mean anything. I didnt mean to turn this into a question of what 4 gees is. Im just saying its alot of cash to blow on paint. Didnt wanna turn it into a pissing match.

Well said. My parents have long been gone out of my life. The dirt underneath my fingernails provides me with the cash to "blow" on various whimsical passions. Take my advice, enjoy what money you have, because when you pass those who.get will surely enjoy it. People laughed when I was buying Canadian maple leaf gold coins every month instead of savings bonds when I first enlisted. Who's laughing now?

• Like 1

I laughed when I saw you wrote "whimsical" ...bring 5 stacks to the discount tobacco store at D.B. Todd and Jefferson Ave tonight... I got you, notch tops, full set.

Fuck Canadians.. I buy Austrian.

you get hot and bothered over nothing so i dont doubt those cans got you that way. you little horn ball.. bahhhhhhhhhahah.

Finally, I'm ready to part with these. All have contents. ANyone wants them, just let me know within a week. If not I'm emptying the paint and recycling the cans. Just pay shipping and toss me a dollar for the effort.

DSC06342.jpg

Those rusto oil cans can be used for fills and if you have spray you can use that to cut it. That QD green probably has lead....

I was thinking of making the QD green into a deco marker holder but I figured I'd put it out for others to grab before I change it up...tho if there's lead in it I may pass on my idea altogether. Wish they had paper labels so I could just save them....alas they aren't.

Few cans from trades (Exol can is just cleaned up from last weeks find)....I don't think I have ever seen a fuller that old. All the rest I have are newer with warnings on the front....

5749510008_a4a1a96fb5.jpg

valdi- i'd take the avo 1/2 pt w/ its contents and the royal blue if you shipped that one empty. let me know

Few cans from trades (Exol can is just cleaned up from last weeks find)....I don't think I have ever seen a fuller that old. All the rest I have are newer with warnings on the front....

5749510008_a4a1a96fb5.jpg

God damn those Symphony cans are so beautiful...I really love the fat lips caps.

Who has ever begin to use the "one colour/one object" drawings on cans? Fuller? Bantam? Plastikote?