Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i work as a bill collector ive seen some hoarders like you wouldnt believe. ill post pics once i roll to another one.

funy thing is im always looking in the garage for og paint at houses like that. i disconnect a box thats in the garage from our company. most of those people collect bullahit though. papers, bottles and garbage. one broad had like 10 cats they were eating old meatloaf in the kitchen sink. and if you ever smelled cat piss it fuckin stinks to high heaven.

hopefully you guys arent that bad!

yeah i ve never seen those before you posted... imposlyle- im holding onto that one...for now.. bigmack- still gotta go through my shit.. i had to box up all my shit recently and take it off "display" so i only made it about halfway through.. but im positive i have atleast 2 doubles from the year (just guessing but flat black, and aluminum) may need that burgandy but will let you know tonight