Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a lot of crazy shit on ebay right now, though. Anyone know the story with this warehouse come- up? They started putting a note on their item descriptions saying they've had mad people contact them trying to fly in and buy it all, but they're not having it. Oh well, at least its making it's way into circulation. I'm interested to see how much winds up coming out of it.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Jun 4 2005, 12:46 PM

There is a lot of crazy shit on ebay right now, though. Anyone know the story with this warehouse come- up? They started putting a note on their item descriptions saying they've had mad people contact them trying to fly in and buy it all, but they're not having it. Oh well, at least its making it's way into circulation. I'm interested to see how much winds up coming out of it.

Yeah .I tried to snatch a can off them but they shut me down.

That guy is an ass....he supposedly had no more pineapple yellows after he sold his last one, and now all of a sudden has another one....I got one more for sale other than the fucked up one on ebay. Anyone seriously interested in purchasing one make me an offer. Dont worry bout the one on ebay, the other ones I have are in better condition. On a side note there is another guy on there that will be posting some nice cans, he normally has rusto, but looks like he is listing other shit....and that sopranos kid got a nice pennant blue on there, if he did not have as many enimies you would probably see it go pretty hi, but knowing him he will close it before it ends, or bid with another one of his names so no one will actually win it....

Originally posted by slyle@Jun 4 2005, 03:33 PM

Not like those are that great, but look at the nasty ass ing. in those cans. You dont see that in normal household paint anymore, gotta love industrial strength...

slyle email me whenever your ready to do this...peace

i have some old krylon cans that have paint in them, but don't have any pressure in them now. I was wondering if I can mix them into a recieving can with pressure in it, and end up with a mixed color from the old and new paint that has pressure? I don't know if that makes much sense because of the way I worded it, but if anyone has tried this and was successful, let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by slyle@Jun 5 2005, 06:47 PM

yeah that works....there is also a way to just add pressure to the can so that you can use the old paint...I forget who was doing it, but I know they are on here....by the way what colors you got?

here's what I found at an estate sale:

paint1.jpg

paint2.jpg

Most of it's part empty, and all of it's in kinda shabby shape. I would like to extract the paint into a pressurized can, or learn how to re-pressurize them though.

Archived