Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

Valdi- I hope you were sitting down peeping that line of Nybcos! Damn...

Funny, I just picked up the Premium Decorator English Rose & Rusto Mediterranean Teal on the last dig, both great colors. That Harvest Gold Orr-lac is dope too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as far as the nybcos go guys i have literally a ton of them. most fresh out of cases. if you are interested in any lmk and i would be willing to trade quite a few up for some other dope cans. if you are into it pm me and we can work out details. i have like 100 cans atleast of the nybcos

and thanks for the tip on the lowes clearance paint satin ambers and the rustos. i picked up almost 100 today and i still have like 8 more lowes to go to in my area.

the rusto cans were $1.06 each. even if it isnt the best paint for that price ill buy every can i see.

i got a color chart today of the last good line of krylons before the efffed up the valve system i have almost all of the colors plus some that i guess came out after the chart was made. im still missing some ill post up a list and see if anyone has any when i figure em all out.

that nybco tractor can is the best my fav can now!!! the best can style so dope

true i love that one. and the glidden can i like the letter on it. it is from 87 so not too old but def a cool can.

i also love the tuff an easy cans and the mr sprays. not the oldest cans but i like the designs.

does anyone have a chart or know how many colors there were of the mr. sprays like that??

@ Bigmack - you're welcome. Can't beat that price for rustos. If you come up on Mr. Spray charts or info let me know cuz I like them too.

@ Jib - They are nice Top Coats. And yes I was sittingbut stood up and said, "Day'um". ;)

For everyone - I think I posted a Premium Decor chart a bunch of pages back.

Valdi, can you re-post the Premium Decor chart? I missed that and have been looking for one for a while, altho' I just came across a few and left them and the paint in Slyle's truck, dang it...

Anyone help me find more of the following:

-Decrolon old style paper labels

-Epoxy "6 stripe design" (Blue & Gold stripes: Epoxy, Epoxy, Epoxy, Epoxy, Epoxy, Paint!)

-Channel Store paper labels

^Willing to buy or trade. Thx

@ Bigmack - you're welcome. Can't beat that price for rustos. If you come up on Mr. Spray charts or info let me know cuz I like them too.

@ Jib - They are nice Top Coats. And yes I was sittingbut stood up and said, "Day'um". ;)

For everyone - I think I posted a Premium Decor chart a bunch of pages back.

i been on the lookout. for the mr spray charts and cans. i think i only have 4 colors multiples of each.

and yeah telling everyone about the rustos could be viewed as bad but in places like where i live with a small graff community it dont really matter like u said atleast now it will get used the right way instead of painting a mailbox or something. and in the bigger cities the first person that finds that deal will clean out all the lowes near by anyways so who cares who knows. i cleaned up on the jo anns cans when yall tipped me off as well. i normally dont go to those stores to get paint because i get it "cheaper" at other stores and through mural jobs and such i get a tons of free paint so i appreciate it when someone spreads the news.

^Big Mack- Good to know you grabbed some of those Joann's cans when they were getting discontinued. I still have a grip load to get through, but I used a Sage Green last weekend and damn it's good stuff... I have no idea who made it. Just that the colors are really solid. A downer to know it's all dissappeared now from the shelves.

yeah man i got all of it from all the stores in my area. some of the colors were real good. great paint to just use and not care about how much you use. just blast away. i used it to do a full background instead of a rollout a couple of times like 20 cans just because i always wanted to do a background with spraypaint but didnt want to spend like $100 on the paint i would use up doing it. its fun though you can cut around your piece so nice and get real crisp with it.

they have the AA nutmegs on clearance for something like $2 at jo ann's. but they dont have a lot. maybe a couple of cans. went in a joanns on a road trip to see if they had any of the $1 cans and saw those. its a good color. i love all the AA brownsh tan colors they have. most work great.

i been on the lookout. for the mr spray charts and cans. i think i only have 4 colors multiples of each.

and yeah telling everyone about the rustos could be viewed as bad but in places like where i live with a small graff community it dont really matter like u said atleast now it will get used the right way instead of painting a mailbox or something. and in the bigger cities the first person that finds that deal will clean out all the lowes near by anyways so who cares who knows. i cleaned up on the jo anns cans when yall tipped me off as well. i normally dont go to those stores to get paint because i get it "cheaper" at other stores and through mural jobs and such i get a tons of free paint so i appreciate it when someone spreads the news.

The JoAnn Lilac is dope in my opinion. Very much dope indeed.

$300.... nice

mostly all full

good shit.... i may have to cop...

i am trying to get a collection started

300 for 20 cans is 15 bucks a piece... its a hell of a deal especially with colors like those. people need to take in consideration, that im also saving the time of them finding these cans etc, so 15 bucks a can aint shit. buy it for 300 ill throw in extra goodies

Archived