Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

good looks on the lowes sale. got night tide for a buck

And that's why I mention it....

I hear what you're saying Cracked but with all due respect it's in my nature. Plus, I'd rather we who use it, for what we use it for, get a heads up on the moms and pops looking to paint their garbage cans and whatnot on the weekends. I do agree with you that it's a 2 coater and definitely worth the $1.24.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Dune I was able to meet up with pj in in the city. What he sold me was beyond belief as well as my wildest dreams. Finally got a crisp hot raspberry, pineapple yellow, and a handshake deal for a pennant blue. He wasn't the least bit surprised at those on this site who claimed not to know him (thus aid me) yet pm'd me to try to sell me paint. Yes, there are a bunch of self-serving heads here. I'm not going to put anybody on blast. You know who you are. As for the girl Karen, pj said she use to buy on eBay under the name vintage paint or spray? Anyway, her man was a big skateboarder and they moved to California, shortly after pj brought out her collection. You guys should take notes on how to handle your business. Perhaps, maybe one day you'll have the collection equal to the status of pj's. Once again thanks dune. Pj said he has your addy, and he's going to lace you lovely. He takes care of righteous cats, without a doubt!

Thanks to Dune I was able to meet up with pj in in the city. What he sold me was beyond belief as well as my wildest dreams. Finally got a crisp hot raspberry, pineapple yellow, and a handshake deal for a pennant blue. He wasn't the least bit surprised at those on this site who claimed not to know him (thus aid me) yet pm'd me to try to sell me paint. Yes, there are a bunch of self-serving heads here. I'm not going to put anybody on blast. You know who you are. As for the girl Karen, pj said she use to buy on eBay under the name vintage paint or spray? Anyway, her man was a big skateboarder and they moved to California, shortly after pj brought out her collection. You guys should take notes on how to handle your business. Perhaps, maybe one day you'll have the collection equal to the status of pj's. Once again thanks dune. Pj said he has your addy, and he's going to lace you lovely. He takes care of righteous cats, without a doubt!

yawn.

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=641661&ppid=1122&image=466256532&images=466256465,466256489,466256514,466256532,466256546&formats=0,0,0,0,0&format=0

There's a lot of colors i haven't even heard of on this chart...Prairie Gold, Sunflower, Jonquil, Monarch Blue, Hyacinth Blue...

Anybody have those in his collection?

I know some sold recently on ebay, a few that are in collections, and a couple I just picked up myself on the recent dig. Some of the rarest and hardest to find colors are on that chart....

Sweet!!! So I get the hook ups too?!! NICE one!

Anyone else other than myself & Dune send over PJay's contact info? Good to hear you found some nice bits man - Enjoy! :)

nice dig pic. that looks like the back of my car on our trip a couple weeks ago. signs racks paint just loaded. gotta take them turns easy or stuff goes flying.

nice job guys, cant wait to see the score. im ready for another trip now.

nice dig pic. that looks like the back of my car on our trip a couple weeks ago. signs racks paint just loaded. gotta take them turns easy or stuff goes flying.

nice job guys, cant wait to see the score. im ready for another trip now.

^Any flicks you can share?!! Nice one, glad to hear it!

Round 2 of my trip to the scrap yard. 93 pounds of tin (the spray paint cans and pints/gallons of wall paint and 2 rail spike barrels which were rusted thru the bottom and just a couple tuna and soup cans tossed in for good measure) at 6 cents a pound totaled $5.50. Yeah, i drilled them all again and managed to not engulf myself in another fireball thankfully. Again, it's not about the money, it's the idea of doing something good for the earth. Anyone else looking to do this, let me know. We can have a "contest" to see who can recycle the most. I'm a loser. But I know it. Enjoy.

get-attachment-3aspx.jpg

valdi- i think i'm going to try the scrapping of cans. i should have a lot of free time here in a few weeks..i don't have a legal wall spot around here, but i will search for empties, most likely i will be finding cans i tossed years ago though...if you think about, that really didn't take much effort on your part, and the $ should pay for gas if you drove there, or buy a couple cans..the cycle continues

Archived