Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree ebay is bs I am a heavy sneaker head 300+ pairs of nikes constantly

Selling shoes on ebay

More money and demand for shoes..

Paint is new to me..I started graffiti when I was 14..I'm 34 now so damn been painting for 20years...only been selling paint on ebay for a few months..

Shit can get hairy its kinda funny to me..

It's def a diff game than shoes..

Mainly because all graff writers are egotistical naccassitic insecure assholes..Myself included

I think Saber said that

Who wears a size 13 on here I got you faded on some shoes

Will trade nikes for paint ballers??

I got them Jays

Haa no son New In Box

please son my shoe and my paint game is insane

Deadstocks is all all got NIB

Nann nutta fool on this thread got more kicks than me I will go on record

But thats a diff story..

We r talkin paint

Whos ballin on ebay PJAY is

Yo PJAY that raspberry is hott you killen emm I seent you kill emm last

Week with the green cowboys..murderfest

Need these specific colors to complete my voltron

If any of you guys have these cans im interested

Krylon flatball icey grape

Krylon paper label glowing green orange yellow and blue

Krylon flatball hot pink

Cash or trade

Oxnard Orange Kali Kolor

Rusto fed safety colors

Fed safety 72-73 black-white-purple-and green aluminum

Anyone have the contact info for pj? Or that girl karen in Arlington New jersey who collects? I just got back from two and half years in the middle east. Funny, when they were processing me out, they said I wasn't allowed to say where I was or what I did. Worked closely with the Brits. They made me sign an "offical secrets act" form. Crazy shit. The news doesn't tell or show you folks nothing! Anyway, i expect to re-enlist, and that bouns will be a crazy amount. I'd like to spend it on some choice cans before i return. Please help me out. Thanks

atjaetjaet5j023.jpg

Anyone has a complete set of World of Color? Would love to see juicy colors, the label is so funky.

That Mr.Spray Alpine Blue looks damn fresh n' funky too. Great color, seems like way more flashy than the Krylon Alpine Green...

I gotta give a shout out to ANY2 on here. Dude came through and hooked me up with the CRAZY KINGS MAGAZINE Ive been looking for. (for many years). AND HE HOOKED IT UP FOR NOTHING. I guess good karma comes back to you..

Thanks homie, ive been looking for that shit for years.

I gotta give a shout out to ANY2 on here. Dude came through and hooked me up with the CRAZY KINGS MAGAZINE Ive been looking for. (for many years). AND HE HOOKED IT UP FOR NOTHING. I guess good karma comes back to you..

Thanks homie, ive been looking for that shit for years.

Word...Look how happy Juca was when you sent him paint..The mag was cool and all but I figure what goes around comes around..glad i could make your day!

Anyone have the contact info for pj? Or that girl karen in Arlington New jersey who collects? I just got back from two and half years in the middle east. Funny, when they were processing me out, they said I wasn't allowed to say where I was or what I did. Worked closely with the Brits. They made me sign an "offical secrets act" form. Crazy shit. The news doesn't tell or show you folks nothing! Anyway, i expect to re-enlist, and that bouns will be a crazy amount. I'd like to spend it on some choice cans before i return. Please help me out. Thanks

not sure about those people.... but I have paint for sale...$

Don't pass up building materials auctions in your area. Nothing special, some user paint. About $5.00 for the pictured cans. Most of everything is full. Their future looks like this: take to wall, empty onto wall, puncture can, bring to scrap facility, give to them, leave with $ and the feeling of doing something unselfish. Ah to be a human.

DSC05400.jpg

Don't be so helpful with user can updates! Let the on-point people get something for their gas money running around checking the usual spots for sales.

That said, I'm already on top of (i.e. done with) the satin amber sale in my area, so I ain't too mad. Coverage on that color is disappointing, 2 coater, but certainly worth $1.24.

Archived