Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

this sign i have up for sale. extremely rare with the NBC logo before they sued pittsburg paints to change it. figured i would throw this up here before ebay.

IMG_0948.jpg

clock for sale as well.

IMG_0949.jpg

magazine or color chart rack. for sale.

make offer in PM in you are interested in them.

for the vintage collectors...some new finds.....enjoy

kali ramona reds and psadena pink

older kry bright copper original metal lid with smallel metal lid incorporated into lid. Never used and never been opened.

kry aqua turquoise, avo, baby blue, colonial blue, lawn green devil, bb harvest gold, and fat lip supreme gold.

pt.jpg.3695df64eddddfa4176dc22f998fbbf1.jpg

pt2.jpg.15e6caa39774d35a75afd8b7e662ba9b.jpg

pt3.jpg.5fc99088a80b51bb0554106cb5093a79.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

this sign i have up for sale. extremely rare with the NBC logo before they sued pittsburg paints to change it. figured i would throw this up here before ebay.

IMG_0948.jpg

clock for sale as well.

IMG_0949.jpg

magazine or color chart rack. for sale.

make offer in PM in you are interested in them.

would take trades on some cans as well.

Dudes need to set they start prices for cans on ebay at $1

For 1 month to get it poppin' again...

No comp out there same stale stuff stagnent colors being relisted 4-5 times

Lets bring back the bidding wars fuck this 9.99 + 9.99 start price for a can of

Brown or yellow fuckouttahere

Dudes need to set they start prices for cans on ebay at $1

For 1 month to get it poppin' again...

No comp out there same stale stuff stagnent colors being relisted 4-5 times

Lets bring back the bidding wars fuck this 9.99 + 9.99 start price for a can of

Brown or yellow fuckouttahere

Stale colors? there's a hot raspberyy on ebay now! When's the last time you seen one of them joints up? Start the bidding war on that one! Bet you ain't built for that! I know I ain't. That's being real.

"seems like a marketing scheme" You think? That's what trailers are for. No wonder you still live at home with your mother!

i thought it was for a graffiti video not product placement of ipads or some other flatscreen technologies of the apocalypse..but i'll just shut up now...my mom says hi by the way, she's making meatloaf tonight

Better learn about Ebay before you judge. You're losing an average of roughly 20% on fees alone. Is it worth it to sell cans for $1?? Lots of us bust our asses looking for paint and the shit is NOT easy to find. Just because it's on Ebay doesn't mean it fell into people's laps. It's a waste of time to sell cans for $5 through Ebay, deal direct if you want stuff for dirt cheap.

Better learn about Ebay before you judge. You're losing an average of roughly 20% on fees alone. Is it worth it to sell cans for $1?? Lots of us bust our asses looking for paint and the shit is NOT easy to find. Just because it's on Ebay doesn't mean it fell into people's laps. It's a waste of time to sell cans for $5 through Ebay, deal direct if you want stuff for dirt cheap.

I agree. Feebay is an outright rip off. However, some collectors are beat artists as well. And a majority of people here know who they are, yet the community remains silent. I've been lucky dealing with pi and moet as well as the Ohio pipeline. I guess being close to NYC helps? We should rank sellers within our community and list them. Perhaps more cans would become available, which are and remain cost-prohibitive to list on eBay?

I would buy more cans if more were available and to tell you the truth I have 2 day jobs a night hustle I see that rasberry for $300 thats your style not mine..

I still use paint you know how many cities I could rock with $300..

I don't care as much as most about my cans I like em but rather than waste time

I will set prices low just to get rid of cans to make room for more..I always have

Klick klacks taking up space..

When I retire maybe I would spend $300 on a a can ..'but I doubt it

Unless its a fed safety 72-73 black @ white @ purple..then i might break bread..

Go paint its nice outside!!

Archived