Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats about 60 right there broken down. I sent another 50+ in a box also this morning.

Just a note to everybody, if you go on paypal and print out a shipping label for a box, its actually cheaper because you can tweak the weight a bit, and size, and it lowers the price.

I also build cars on the side, ive sent a whole "rear end" to los angeles and its only costed me 90 bucks this way. Dont be fooled into what the ups store charges you. Youll save more money doing it yourself.

how much did you make from each box?

Those cans were for trading. Im trying to keep my garage tidy. The stuff on ebay is for cash. Id rather send my stuff across the country for something i really need, compared to waiting 5 days to make 10 or 20 bucks, then buying a can.

its not that good. its good for gas money, or if you want to put some extra cash in your paypal account to buy other cans you dont have.

Thats kind of what makes this whole thing fun though. Finding a can someone doesnt want, and selling it for 20-30 bucks or more. Its no different than digging for gold.

Some people actually live off ebay, but i couldnt live like that. Always on my toes hoping for a sale. Thats why id rather trade.

Hey Juca.. Got it from a source - possibly 89/90s era. I might be able to find more info, charts etc. but it'll take a lil time.

y thanks,i know that they are 80,90's cans,but i cant find color names and chart,let me know,cheers!

Archived