Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slyle CMC

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Never seen those Action markers, but they have a great label.

• Like 1

Found a box of these too. Anyone know the story on these?

[ATTACH=full]242766[/ATTACH]

I haven't seen those in years but they are great if you do a reload with a really thin ink.

Something with a good brake fluid works well, nice and drippy.

• Like 1

N2IsJGU.thumb.jpg.0a50f8ec716179ae3937e48d86057bd5.jpg

my collection..i just found all of these (except the 25%free) in a box on the curb down the street from my house! the rustos are full too! i was hella stoked

• Like 3

Good stuff in here, I'll post what i have later. I usually can't keep my gear for long. The urge to use it is to strong

• Bump for this old thread, I found these two in separate estate sales, the yellow is a paper label that found at an estate sale in northern california, it was sitting by the garbage cans along with a lot of bucket paint. The sellers gave it to me for free along with a half pint rusto and a Derusto paper label my friend took home. Someone told me the silver is a notch top, and I think that one came from an estate sale, I can't recall anymore.
  • DSC_1511.thumb.JPG.d5652dec207c366c495582b98a416835.JPG
  • Like 3

I'm going to start transitioning from ig to here.  So tired of that format, but for those that want to see more of my collection find me @theoldhabits

20180808_175802.jpg

• Like 4

Crazy how many of those I painted with back in the days... Aqua turquoise, pastel aqua and plum we're all pretty standard colors back in the old Miami days.

• Like 1

Love my mini half pints. All still full except for the quick drying black that ones half. A half of a half pint.DSC_1512.thumb.JPG.f70e70c9554c96cc55d65fba2d2baacb.JPG

• Like 2

Found these stashed away with some vinyl at my storage unit. I don't know if they are considered "old" by any means. But the colors are rad and I never see them anywhere anymore. 

20180809_201032.jpg

20180809_201118.jpg

20180809_200921.jpg

20180809_201323.jpg

20180809_201204.jpg

20180809_201231.jpg

• Like 3

found an old can of black krylon in my grandfolks’ garage . Wish I had a cap for it , couldn’t find it in there 😕 

those venetain teals are pretty dope, got a spot with em here still, paper labels make me happy with that enduro vinyl foil shit everywhere now

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now