Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slyle CMC

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

that last batch all looks pretty good..this page of the single cans ROCKS..first oxnard orange i done seen..goddamn you and all them jungles..of course hot pink pinneapple..ill bronze..pactra..spray enamel aluminum...LOOT.

I like those mid-90's Fashion Satin Walmart cans. I've been seeing a lot lately.

second good day, another 59 rusto, quick spray grenade, some nice name labels, and a bunch of other cans, pics coming this weekend, my phone camera shutter wont open now, damn droid but I love it so much

WOW. you got that in 1 day? score of the century..jesus..so not fair...Loot. ( what do number 3 and 9 on the bottom rusto row say above the wrestling championship belt?)

WOW. you got that in 1 day? score of the century..jesus..so not fair...Loot. ( what do number 3 and 9 on the bottom rusto row say above the wrestling championship belt?)

3 is just a 67 BBQ black, and 9 says re oat immediately in the ribbon.

Tape the body of that can with painter's tape and clean those ends with a wire brush, man.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now