Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slyle CMC

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

he meant why is the "stops rust" logo gold, obviously its a sunset yellow. i was going to ask the same question

what i'm talking about? yes i'm talking about logo too

Found these at my family's house when visiting. Didn't know if they were worth anything, but thought I'd post 'em.

5772864987_c84e9edee7.jpg

5773407540_a68b9a585e.jpg

added few more cans to my vogelsang dupli auto collection...

wb5dzl.jpg

also found some dap plastic wood (pretty sure that its new...) but shit came with switched label,every can of this shit is like this or?

top:

huelbb.jpg

bottom with the right positioned label:

2ajnwqv.jpg

someone knocked on my door at 7 AM,it was the mail man,with box in his hands,i was like wtf i havent ordered nothing,i took the package,i've seen that its something from HAL,it was "surprice package" with this inside :

11056160580d2c21318f10c79ca133078d06e23d.jpg

110561815f88ed77a2d9addc8328c7211aa6f6df.jpg

Thanks HAL you are the man!

All those cans are so dope...i wish we had a brand like those ones in Europe, with one object drawn for each color.

Good ole Mr. Spray made by Plasti-Kote. It's great how they are still using the guy spraying his head logo. I think most if not all of the plasti-kote cans all have a Letter follwed by a number for the catalog number. Hence M-36 for Mr. Spray chestnut brown. 42 what is the number of the chestnut brown you posted above T-?? wondering if it is also 36....

I was talking about the plasti-kote picture can several posts up. Was to blurry in pic. So that is the same color number as the Mr. Spray then....

if anyone has any caps for the cans without them lmk and ill shoot you some dough for them. thanks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now