Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more buckets

rustobuckitzz.jpg

rustobuckets.jpg

bucket on the bottom is a 67' random ass find. i have some more buckets some where and i can get some more if anyone is really into these a lot. i wish rusto cans were as easy to find as the buckets, i would have more than i know what to do with.

looking to move a jungle green ingredients label or two, $100 postage to the US included...

also have hot pinks, spanish browns, and fed safety green scotties (72/73 era). to be graded individually, none used, all very clean in the 1 grading range.

PMs please

also, anyone looking for a 50s Krylon rack? got one in need of a little love, but all parts and sign are included. pickup only. PM.

looking to move a jungle green ingredients label or two, $100 postage to the US included...

also have hot pinks, spanish browns, and fed safety green scotties (72/73 era). to be graded individually, none used, all very clean in the 1 grading range.

PMs please

also, anyone looking for a 50s Krylon rack? got one in need of a little love, but all parts and sign are included. pickup only. PM.

A hundred for a ingredients jungle? Have you checked eBay lately? You must be smoking crack with those Southie's again! A mind is a terrible thing to waste...

A hundred for a ingredients jungle? Have you checked eBay lately? You must be smoking crack with those Southie's again! A mind is a terrible thing to waste...

$100 shipped is a very reasonable price for a high grade NOS Jungle Green. Yeah sure you could wait for one to pop up on ebay, and than hope that it don't get bid up. On top of your bid you are going to pay most likely $10 for shipping. In the past 10+ years on ebay sale prices have been up and down so many times.....on top of that $100 for a can you will almost NEVER find on a shelf is a bargain when people are paying $50+ for shit that is used and rusty....kids these days....

Archived