Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have no luck... all colors that i have are fucked up,few mint greens,tirquoises etc etc sometimes i think that 80's can came only in few colors,becouse every can that i find is tirquoise,mint green,light green or fucking pastel blue ^^

2nbby3b.jpg

2z5r58y.jpg

69l2c5.jpg

4glvgp.jpg

^Agreed. Not wanting to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but seriously... Just think about blowing the whistle on isht. Some folks put in a lot of time, and in cases like this, it means that other folks that had no clue are alerted to items they had no lead on.

Dodgy subject in all. I'm sure for people that dive on shared facts it's a plus, but for those that do the digging all day every day and knew of this before hand - it's a downer. I'm out.

nice wet paint. and for some reason i love the square ball krylons. been saving up as many colors as i can find.

red devils, got a few of those off the shelf not to ling ago.

and the can woth the gold cap. like it.

My grandmother's brother was part of the team at Alcoa Aluminum that came up with the pull tab beer can.(no joke) So you basically owe me a lot of money..(joke)

Below is a set of empty cans I found in an old train car scrapping yard. It was in a garbage bag, not closed tight, at the end of an old early 20th century passenger car. I just tapped the bag with my foot and these fell out. They were in surprisingly good condition. It was the first time I ever actually sold true garbage. From then on, everything was possible. Got $12.00 for them. Lose your pride and dumpster dive....trust me. There's money in them there containers. Yee haw.

sodacans.jpg

wow, i didnt know fanta was that old school...dope photos everyone btw..i love flicks of paper bags stuffed with cans of paint, shit is awesome, i had a dream i found a quart and can of 70s harbor blue last night...a premonition perhaps

Archived