Hate Me Because...

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

the first is my least favorite.

I think the second one (the onliner) is tops by a long shot.

the third got a little wild to early on.

Guest --zeSto--

haaa.... this is the paper chase!

but thanks! the 2nd one just came to me, it felt super natural coming out, no work at all.

god damnit zesto!! i swear i was fuckin with that kinda shit back when i was in europe! i will take NO comments saying i bit your shit in the slightest when i post my shit. it was done months ago! and i came up with the word "calligraffiti" a long time ago too.

on a different note, thank god!!! someone who can actually fuckin draw!! shit looks cool...

Originally posted by RememberMe

i hate u bcoz ur wak......that shit isnt ne good...i do sign writing and we do heaps of scripts like that...id fail if i handed that in...keep practising

what now?? do you have shit posted? where can i find it? have you seen zestos other shit? i dont even know what the fuck you write or how good you are but id put money down that zesto would burn you to the 3rd degree fool. check yourself....

Guest --zeSto--

id fail if i handed that in...keep practising

just for the record.... This was my first ever aptempt at doing "copperplate scripts".

I'm a tagger moving into new relms. And I know that these 'doodles' are incredibly amature.

But I'm trying new things.... and you cant hate on that.

dear zesto....how are u doing....well it seems like ur stepping off the graffiti platform there for a second...i'm not saying don't...these toys think that graffiti is all about writing on their schools walls to get in trouble so that people can say.."ur fucking crazy" and then get a pound from a fellow toy and feel cool cause now he's known....but wait..i did that too....anyway....i'm feeling the second one the most too..except it looks like u fucked up on the "S".....the third one s "Z" looks pretty wild..i'm feeling the second one the most tho....stay up and peace:cool:

Originally posted by --zeSto--

just for the record.... This was my first ever aptempt at doing "copperplate scripts".

I'm a tagger moving into new relms. And I know that these 'doodles' are incredibly amature.

But I'm trying new things.... and you cant hate on that.

man dont even listen to this moron,,, there odviously all dope cauz everyone on here except he is feeling them,,,

i wish i could do something that good my first try but i know i wouldnt,, keep practising and i bet they will even become more beautifull,, perhaps your even bringing a new element to graffiti,,,

Guest imported_Tesseract

Zesto one?

haha, fuckin awesome dude!!!

Trully awesome!

Guest rEaL 1NA

i hate u bcoz ur wak......that shit isnt ne good...i do sign writing and we do heaps of scripts like that...id fail if i handed that in...keep practising

you fuckin suck cause...........cause............cause I SAID SO!!

Archived