help!!!!!

Guest BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest seno.oner

fuck you and no i dont know where you are

bastard

Guest BluntedMonky

damn......sun of a b**ch.........wtf........damn i didnt want them to b links......i guess tht IMG button does not work.....:mad:

Guest BluntedMonky

i did tht 1 for the kiks.......i was bored.......horny........"ohh shit i gotta watch wat i say"......."fuk".......:crazy:

Guest BluntedMonky

ok yea the crown thang....i know aint no king.....(or eva will B)...i hope:o .......well i didnt know wat else 2 do.....i knew the can caracters were just gettin anoyin....or if not alredy anoying.....i atleast go out and paint them...they come out betta.......

Originally posted by BluntedMonky

ok yea the crown thang....i know aint no king.....(or eva will B)...i hope:o .......well i didnt know wat else 2 do.....i knew the can caracters were just gettin anoyin....or if not alredy anoying.....i atleast go out and paint them...they come out betta.......

omg...if i saw some of ur shit on a wal....i would go over it with a quickness....dont paint yet u dumbfuck, u suck to much to paint....u prob dont even have a decent hand or bomb.....much less a actual piece...dont paint, whatever u do

also, all those damn arrows....dont do that, looks horrible

Guest BluntedMonky
Originally posted by cinamin roll

omg...if i saw some of ur shit on a wal....i would go over it with a quickness....dont paint yet u dumbfuck, u suck to much to paint....u prob dont even have a decent hand or bomb.....much less a actual piece...dont paint, whatever u do

also, all those damn arrows....dont do that, looks horrible

fuk u man.....u probably suck even more than me.......so to the shitheads tht keep dissin.......instead of dissin y dont u post ur shit here....fukin dumasses....and u neva seen my paint to say sometin....u dono how it look like......maybe its been i year since i did those sketches and the painted one looks beatta..........

You fucking suck... That's the most cock smoking shit to come on 12oz... But seriously, why the fuck did you show us these sketches?

Originally posted by BluntedMonky

fuk u man.....u probably suck even more than me.......so to the shitheads tht keep dissin.......instead of dissin y dont u post ur shit here....fukin dumasses....and u neva seen my paint to say sometin....u dono how it look like......maybe its been i year since i did those sketches and the painted one looks beatta..........

if theres one thing i cant stand its bitchy fuckin toys! even if none of us post anything, i think its safe to assume we all burn the fuck out of you. i could drizzle some cum on a piece of paper and it would burn your shit. dont get mad when people dis YOU. if you suck that fuckin bad.... you shouldnt be postin. you sure as fuck better not be painting. if i saw that shit over my piece i would personally hunt you down and stick both your hands in a meat processor. and if i saw that shit on my building id hunt you down and make you consume a whole can of spray paint you fuckin TOY!!! TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY!!!!! get it? you earn respect you idiot. you dont come on here and demand it.

Guest BluntedMonky

u think i give a shit......hold on let me check......uhhh noo......i neva demanded respect......and the mad thing is so over......y do u think i wrote tht nonsense reply..........I DONT GIVE A SHIT.....dont even go into this thred......delete it.......wipe the cum off ur moms ass wit it.....do wateva u wont wit it......aite im done....

you got the freshest shit ive seen in years

keep writin

you = :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: x a gijjilion bajilion million plus infinity

Archived