THE WARZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who do u hate and why.......lets all talk about our feeling

desired

and explain why "Im mad" Im really really " mad"

Everyone gets the angries. But sometimes they make us say and do things that we don't really mean. We can learn how to release those mads in safe ways, so that no one gets hurt and we feel better.

Well Im going to vent!!!!!!!!!!

I hates Toys, kids who think they are gangsters, crack heads and dumb internet low lifes who discrimenate bethind there WINDOWS 3.1!!!!!!!

I read in an earlier posted by Van Disel which degrated AfroAmericans and AFro Canadians........and all Africans....... by calling them "n word" this hurt, it really really hurt.

Know I know some ones going 2 say why can AFAM say it but u notice its been in the recent yrs and those who say it are UNEDUCATED!!!!!!!!! White ppl have degrated The fellow AFRO culture for over 400 yrs.........when will it end............oh mother of God......So unless your living in the past like 400 yrs ago dont use the N word...."Or u will get Bum rushed........at the wild wild west?" Kool mo dee

Why cant we all get along

If some comes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and............. I hate cope cause his hollows are busted, he drives a benz and racks from moms and pops, and he has a huge fuckin head..... not ego (that to ) but seriously a huge fuckin head. I don't get how he can even walk.

I hate David Caradene cause he was on front that he was asian. Motherfucker was from Kentucky or some shit.

I hate loud buzzy euro-cars in front of my tattoo shop. Buzz off 'eh.

I hate wanna-g-gangsters. My boy Zeke is real and would fuck all those ice cold stunaz up with a blowtourch and a wire hanger for starters.

I hate gum on sidewalks, after I walk through it.

I hate rednecks with trucks they need stepsides to get into and glasspacks to make the motor sound like it's got a 450 propane injected blablablabla...

I hate 24 hour mexican food places cause you know at 4am the shit aint THAT FRESH right?

I hate people who wear those pajama pants in public. Fuckin christ, I don't need to even give an example why.

I hate fat girls in spandex, skinny girls in triple XL t-shirts and guys who rock chinese symbols tattoos with a wife beater talkin bout "this shit hurt dog"

k i'm done.

CAPS.... I hate me to.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by desired

I hates Toys

I hate people who hate on toys when they aren't much better thenselves.

(and I really hate your signature.)

Guest schick1

I hate 12oz!!! naw just kidding why would I be here if did right...

I hate getting chased from spotz, I wanted to finish that shit, and you know it only happens when your snapping(or completly failing)

that shit about cope is funny...big head huhhuhuhuhuhuh.

i fucking hate those fuckers who come up behind you and flash there little plinky lights when you having a good time trying to mack on the chick sitting next to you.....

i hate bums..cause there fucking lazy pieces of shit..but theyll buy you booze when ever you want so i guess there cool..scratch that one

i hate the fucking card carrying kkk members who think there better because there lighter...give me a fucking break..we all bleed the same color

i hate old ladies who go like 50 on the highway

i hate ladies who say they love you when you told them you dont want a relashion ship and you just inside friends

i hate hard to get bitches..

i hate fucking rich people

i hate lesbians because the majority of them are fucking hot....what a waste of meat...

i hate hangovers that last more than a few hours

i hate crack heads that try to rip you off down in vegas hahaha that guy is in the hospital fucking crackhead

i hate marlbro red and his stupid shit talking ass

i hate stubbing my toe

i hate pregnacy

i hate life/people

ill be back with more the list goes on for days and days..in too busy right now

i hate the tight ass mother fuckers who wont serve my booze event ho i have id (tho its fake)

i hate the dickhead shop owners who wont serve me grouts, even tho im the legal age to buy them

i hate my ex deputy head. he sucked dick

i hate my ex managers at work. fat arse lazy cunt even suggested i go to the gym!! and he is obese. damn fat ass

i hate being broke

i hate the fact that i spen so much time on 12 oz.

damn, i have a lot of hate.

i hate can2. the most over rated writer in the world. borrower of seens style and pusher of shitty, shitty characters. sure his illegal work is dope. so why on earth do people like his legal stuff? its shit. i hope any of his fans die and go to hell.

i also hate people that hate me without meeting me.

i hate women

i hate the scene im my city. its like a bunch of little girls. theres like four devisions. one-the untouchables the cool guys, two the 'cool' writers every kid wants to be them and they dont know why. they started this fucking homo style trip that every one is on now. three- us the arty farty guys that aim to piss every one off cause we realise that the scene is shit. and we are a general thorn in the ass of every one. four- the taggers and glass scratchers. if i didnt love the smell of paint so much id fucking quit. i hate how social graffiti is.

i hate having no money when i really feel like a nice ice cold long neck.

i hate when i make coffee in the microwave it has that skin shit on the top of it and you have to get rid of it with your spoon and its all sticky and filthy.

i hate not having coffee at school.

i hate people that make a point of being defined by their opinions and not wether they are good people or not.

ill be back theres lots more shit i hate.

Guest 87centHitMan

I hate asshole detectives who have nothing more to do than try and bust writers...I hate heroes that try and stop writers...I hate poser little bitches that try and bullshit and fake people out when it's not working at all...Fake people suck. I hate how big corporations try and exploit something that's real and has substance so they can water it down and then sell it back to us in a shitty, fake, cheaply reproduced manner. Hip-Hop culture, graff, punk rock, 'techno' music...Nothing is safe from the marketing machine. It sucks bad, but what can you do? Sit there and bitch about it while nothing happens, that's about it...Whatever's supposed to be the 'in' thing at the time, according to fucking MTV!!! I hate those fuckers more than anything in the world, I swear. That's about it, I guess.

Guest spectr

I hate big purple cows, i dont know why i hate them I just do.

I hate writers who have egos and think there are better then everyone else.

I hate people that did vote for george w. i think you all shouold be shot

I hate america becuase in order to exist here you got to be a coporate whore or become a hermit in the woods.

I hate coporate whores!!!!!!

I hate jesus freaks you try to make a point and they always go back to well in the bible god says this and you say well man wrote the bible right

well man has sinned so the bible is a work of sin so dont belive what it says and then they get really mad and pull out sticks and try to kill you.

i hate it when i am jerking off and i rub all the skin off my dick becuase i jerk off to much and then my friends walk in on me in there rooms with cum all over the walls and pillows and shit yeah it kinda sucks.

i hate white people

i hate black people

i hate spanish people

i hate arab people

i hate asain people

i hate indian people

I HATE WHITE HONKY MUTHA FUCKERS!

i hate all people

i hate the fact that i am kinda tired so i am not gonnna finish writing all the things i hate today

Guest duffman

I also hate the man that only put 6 % alcohol in dry ice...

im done my 8 pac and still wanna drink..

what to do what to do.....

i disslike the old guy who tried to yell at me for parking the fire lane at walmart and then made me look like a dick by forcing me to be rude him because he couldnt mind his own damn buisness......i was just dropping film off in the lobby, i mean damn...he could have just kept his moulth closed for half a second and realized what i was doing but no, he had to get yelled at......

outside of the beer shits i had this morning things have been going pretty well so thats all i have to complain about today......

oh....i do hate the price of good beer and the fact that a twenty dollar bottle of wine costs 40 dollars at a resturant....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by boogie hands

outside of the beer shits i had this morning things have been going pretty well so thats all i have to complain about today.....

yep... check my second response.

Beer shits have really got to go !

Guest ego trippin

I hate people that come on to this forum just to hate on everyone

I hate americans on this forum who call our stuff wak, just because we're not american.

I hate my job

I hate my school.

I hate hangovers

I hate getting taxed to the shithouse, thereby leaving me with very little money.

I hate having no money

I hate cop informers.

I hate everything.

Guest THEdude

I hate butter tasting ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???!!!!!!!!!

I JUST ATE SOME AND IT SUCKED MAJOR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT ACT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate colds.

i hate kids who wear wifebeaters and khakis with dock martin shoes and their mommy and daddy bought them a pimped out mercedes/honda.

i dislike CAPS because i hate the stuff he does at the end of his posts.

i hate falling on my bike/skateboard.

i hate eating potatoe chips then they stick to your teeth.

i hate spending money on food/drinks when im trying to save up for something.

yeah.

I don't really hate much. I don't care enough about most shit to hate it.

I hate the cops who destroyed my wrist while arresting me for doing nothing. Thanks a lot assholes.

I hate people who steal even though they could easily pay for the stuff they steal. They think it makes them hardcore or something I think... Idiots.

I hate it when you're painting a freight and it has rained not too long before you start. Water starts running down the side about the time I am half done with my fill every time.

I hate it when it starts raining while I am painting a freight. It better not rain again tonight.

I hate it when I am playing this certain solo in this certain song and my high E string breaks. It has happened many a time. But I love playing it.

I hate liars. No matter what their pitiful excuse is.

and most of all...*drumroll please*

I hate people who talk about all the shit they hate while they sit on their whiny bitchy asses and do nothing to change those things. Fuck all of you who fit the description. You are the bane of my fucking existence and I wish you a long, tortured life followed by a slow painful death.

Quit complaining and do something about it. Does your mom still wipe your ass too? Bitches.

Worms..begone from my earth!

No..not Worms the writer(because I know some asshole will say something if I don't specify). Worms. As in you disgusting pieces of shit that make my world a fucking hell.

Things I like::

Art in general. Especially music.

People with a sense of humor.

Reading.

Learning new things...no matter how

useless they may seem to the rest of the universe.

Freight trains.

12oz.

KaBar. That guy is the coolest motherfucker in the world!! Like a walking train encyclopedia. For real. the frog! the point! Yep.

Life in general. Even though mine is a bitch most of the time. I put up with it and try to figure out how to make it better. Quit complaining and do something about it!

Jimi Hendrix. Especially him playing the star spangled banner. Probably what made me want to play guitar more than anything watching Woodstock when I was about 9 or 10. It's fucking beautiful.

Stuff. Lots of stuff.

Other stuff not worth mentioning here.

Yeah whatever. Like you give a fuck anyway?

83KFM

Archived