Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
absorb

some more stuff yeah!!

once again i have to say to work on your colors. that last one is one of the ugliest color schemes ive ever seen.

ahhh i dont like the colors... the first one is pretty cool... but your fills all suck.... lol again i havent posted shit and i know im gonna get ragged on for that but im just saying my opinion

nice

2ed one is dope but the last is is lacking. and the last ones colors makes me happy i dont know why... any ways good looking out :D

the second ta last(water damage) is by far the best of those, but i would say work more on your letter structure and not rely so much on cheez effects. but ya switch it up and thats never a bad thing. keep pushing. and show some of this stuff painted.

Ok first off all but the first two peaces are very old so maybe they’re not that good. It seem as if you guys have a bias against stuff without any curvy lines in my opinion there's to many pieces with that style. I like to keep my letters straight and pointy and as far as my fills I hate to make an excuse but I always just used whatever colors I had at hand whether or not that were gay.

Guest krie

dont really like the the last color skeme...

Guest stupid412

youve been writing for four years and you still cant make letters look half decent...

quit..

im being an asshole today sry

Originally posted by stupid412

youve been writing for four years and you still cant make letters look half decent...

quit..

im being an asshole today sry

more then ya think

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this