why do you hate on mainstream?

mapo wc

I am going to just give my input on the whole mainstream thing...I look at it as music is music there are some mainstream sounds I do not like but if I do hear something I like I'm not going to dis it just because it was on mtv...I still like thrusday and they were all over mtv2, I like the hives and the first time I heard them was on mtv, I like eminem and he is all over mtv like stink on shit...I also listen to alot of indie and underground stuff...I grew up and got out of my whole fuck mainstream phase. Its just music.

and I think willy is trying to start a war....oh well...*edit*I am now going to leave this topicalone because its becoming a whole can of worms I DO NOT want to open

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

im not drunk or racist....i come up on mapos thread without hating or anything..then i see his sig..i fucked willy.wonka's mom- everyone.

so i did this..i dont know the effects of it, but hell.he always called me a racist...over something stupid that happened a long ass time ago..mapo got what he asked for...

believe me there were some pictures i skipped cause some of them are really bad..

thats enough for me though...im sorry everybody.i feel kinda sad that i did this...i might do some deleting later on.

peace

im fuckin outa here

Archived