We shouldn't be asking why those priests did it,

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ahahahahhahahahahahahaaa

hahahahahaa

Guest Canadiano

there's nothing wrong with anal beads.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by non-hetero

My moms friend is a house cleaner and does a priests house. He has anal beads and a vibrator under his bead. :|

Thats weird considering priests don't even live in houses.

why are there so many perverts in Catholicism?! I ve never heard about all that shit happening in any other religion, it's like every second priest is a sicko, they must be drawn to it or something.....

We should'nt be askin why the preists did it, we should try to figure out why the fuck your looking into this on your spare time

My god's will becomes me

When he speaks

He speaks through me

He has needs

Like I do

We both want

To rape you...

Originally posted by wiseguy

why are there so many perverts in Catholicism?! I ve never heard about all that shit happening in any other religion, it's like every second priest is a sicko, they must be drawn to it or something.....

Because the Catholics are all about repressing sexuality and all other natural human instincts and pleasures.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

We should'nt be askin why the preists did it, we should try to figure out why the fuck your looking into this on your spare time

hahaha word up iceberg, your the greatest

Guest CRYrock81

nowhere in the bible does it say you cant marry....they are some weird peeps:o

fuck this, we know why they did it, because if it was socially acceptable we ALL would have a little kid strapped to our crotch... you just put wheels on their heels and walk kinda bowlegged and you can get head 24/7? DAMN STRAIGHT!

but... the thing is... sure your cousin is a hot little number with a blouse full of goodies, but IT'S JUST PLAIN ILLEGAL!

Originally posted by Smart

fuck this, we know why they did it, because if it was socially acceptable we ALL would have a little kid strapped to our crotch... you just put wheels on their heels and walk kinda bowlegged and you can get head 24/7? DAMN STRAIGHT!

but... the thing is... sure your cousin is a hot little number with a blouse full of goodies, but IT'S JUST PLAIN ILLEGAL!

Smart what is it? What are you trying to tell us that you just cant let out about? (im sorry it was open)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this