whats your favorite condom?

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

I hate condoms, but I guess I choose Lifestyles for their Discs.

also, those Durex comforts, for their slightly larger size, which gives me just that, comfort.

wheres the ruff riders? (sp?) after a long relationship i am now learning once again the non-sensation of strapping up......i've been using the durex ultra sensitive, which it is not.....i liked the lifestyles (i think) pleasure tip but that was a one time thing, so i can't vouch for it 100%.

Guest --zeSto--

anyone else ever use one of those female condoms?

I did once, and I didn't like it.

It felt like using a ziplock bag. :(

Guest willy.wonka

i like to ride my horse bareback, if you know what i mean, but i always keep a lifestyles in my little box by the bed.

Guest mcpeepants

yeh man i seriously hate condoms, i tried durex ultra sensative=shitty i cant feel anything and the sex goes on too long for partners taste , same for the ultra thin trogens=crap. but by far the worts condoms in the world come from japan, i swear no man can fit into those tiny little things, i dotn consider myself big in anyway , but i seriously was feeling good about myself after seeing the size of those things.

but seriously tell me whats good because im hating sex with condoms as of now. HEEEELLPPPP!

Originally posted by Pistol

if you want a really thin condom that feels like your raw use "Beyond Seven" they are made by some Japanese company. They are the best when you gotta wear 'em.

i thought i was the only person who used those. fuck yeah they are the fucking best.

Guest mcpeepants

wow there japanese? and really good? not super tight and small?

my japanese condom experience was a bad one. i have to find those

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Pistol

if you want a really thin condom that feels like your raw use "Beyond Seven" they are made by some Japanese company. They are the best when you gotta wear 'em.

but what if my weiner isnt "beyond 7" inches that is??

Originally posted by mcpeepants

yeh man i seriously hate condoms, i tried durex ultra sensative=shitty i cant feel anything and the sex goes on too long for partners taste , same for the ultra thin trogens=crap. but by far the worts condoms in the world come from japan, i swear no man can fit into those tiny little things, i dotn consider myself big in anyway , but i seriously was feeling good about myself after seeing the size of those things.

but seriously tell me whats good because im hating sex with condoms as of now. HEEEELLPPPP!

life styles are great..i herd kanomas are really good too

Guest Stapler

All the Japanesecondoms have been mega small for me. The first one I used here only rolled up to half my dick. It was fucked, I felt like going to the hotle management and complaining to them. But then I realised I don`t speak Japanese............

Archived