YOURE KIDDING ME!?!?WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!??!

ElectricitySucks

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

shut the fuck up already cus youve already made yourself sound like a fuckin dipshit. you honestly have no fuckin idea if you could stomp me. for all you know i could be 6' 5" and a fuckin champion kick boxer (im not but you dont know that) so shut your fuckin mouth.

id kick your ass or i'd die trying to kick your ass. but thats no a problem, i can tell by tha way you type, and tha shit you say your a fucking pussy. id wreck you.

and you quit cuz "you didnt think it was cool anymore..." thats what you said... but before that you said you didnt start skating because it was cool... how can it not be cool? if you liked doing it, you obviously thougth it was cool and enjoyed it... and you even said "IT WASNT COOL anymore i thought, so i quit skating..."

you fucking idiot ass bitch. lick my nuts you ignoranus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest postaholic

GET STOOPID

Originally posted by Grandola

:lol: by the way you type... :rolleyes:

for reals son for reals! ON MY BLOCK WE BE PUNCHIN' THEM KEYS KID!!!

WORD TO ALLAH!!

okay okay, enough of being stupid...

Guest postaholic

WWW.AVRIL-LAVIGNE.COM !!!WONK SAGGIN!!!

Anything but ordinary. That's putting it mildly when describing Avril Lavigne. A skater-punk, a dynamic spirit, a true wild child. One of those rare creatures who started wowing people with her voice and character at around age 2. A small-town kid who couldn't sit still in class but had the confidence and determination to take off, virtually on her own, to hone her songwriting skills in New York City and Los Angeles. A startlingly up-front and outrageous 17-year-old with everything it takes to reach stardom-completely on her own terms. "I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself-I write what I feel, I never worry what others think, " Avril avows. "I'm gonna dress what's me, I'm gonna act what's me and I'm gonna sing what's me."

Avril does exactly that on her debut CD, Let Go, flaunting sassy vocals, a crystal clear voice with real-girl lyrical style. "Anything But Ordinary" is a rockin' ode to individuality, while guitar-driven first single, "Complicated," is a simple song that kicks pretenders to the curb. The string-inflected "I'm With You" reaches out for connection to reflect Avril's more mellower side, but tracks like "Losing Grip" and "Unwanted" courageously confront rejection and betrayal with all the heaviness such subjects demand. Then there's "My World" and the metaphoric "Mobile," which perfectly articulate the Avril experience. "I have this awesome opportunity to fulfill my dream. I am all over the place, flying here and there, going through different stuff every day," she explains. "This is my lifestyle, but I wouldn't want a normal life or I'd get bored."

Apparently, Avril was born for such insanity. A middle child who "always wanted to be the center of attention," she was bound to bust out of Napanee, Ontario, population 5,000. "I always knew this was what I had to do," she says. "I remember when I was really young, standing on my bed like it was a stage, singing at the top of my lungs and visualizing thousands of people surrounding me." She segued from her bedroom to singing, well, whenever and wherever she could-starting in church singing gospel music, and on to festivals, then singing country music at fairs and talent contests-until she was discovered by Arista Records.

On a writing trip to NYC, Avril caught the attention of Antonio "LA" Reid, who snapped her up and signed her to Arista. At 16, she moved to Manhattan and began work on her debut CD. Avril plunged into the creative process. "I love writing," she explains. "When I get upset and really need to get it out of me I go to my guitar. Sometimes I feel like my guitar is my therapist."

Although Avril virtually lived in the studio during that New York stint, her efforts didn't pay off at first. "I started working with these really talented people, but I just wasn't feeling it; the songs weren't representative of me," she admits. "Then they started talking about having people write for me, but I had to write myself. I had to do my music. It was a really stressful time, but I never considered giving up." Instead, she flipped coasts. Los Angeles gave Avril the fresh start she needed.

It was there that she hooked up with producer/songwriter Clif Magness, and "I was like, 'Yeah! I've found my guy!'" she enthuses. "We totally clicked, because he just let me guide; he really understood me and let me do my thing." The songs for Let Go began pouring out, with Magness at the helm as well as up-and-coming production team the Matrix. Soon after Avril hooked up with Nettwerk Management who've steered the careers of Sarah McLachlan, Dido, Coldplay, Barenaked Ladies and Sum 41.

Avril couldn't be happier with the way the album turned out. "In this past year I've really grown as a writer. 'Complicated' wasn't written about anyone in particular. It is basically about life, people being fake and relationships." As to one of her favorite tracks, "Losing Grip," she says, "That is definitely one of my ex-boys-he didn't give me what I needed emotionally." Avril laughs, "It doesn't matter now, and plus I got a good song out of it."

Now that her album is done, Avril can't wait to get out and play. She jokes, pointing out that touring with her own sk8er punk band of rocker boys probably won't be all that different from her childhood, "I was always a tomboy and I guess I still am. I played hockey during the fall /winter and baseball in the summer. I loved playing with the boys.

But Avril's music is capable of reaching the girls and the guys, and more than a few adventurous adults too-and she's chomping at the bit to bring it to 'em. "I can't wait to be out there; I want to rock the world! I want people to know that my music is real and honest -it came from my heart. I was just being true to myself."

Avril's real, all right. And ordinary? Anything but.

Guest uncle-boy

i think her image is irritaitng.

but i like that song compicated, i bump it real loud in my car with bass all up. singin along getting pumped to go out and DANCE PARTY.

besides, i'd do her.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by uncle-boy

i think her image is irritaitng.

but i like that song compicated, i bump it real loud in my car with bass all up. singin along getting pumped to go out and DANCE PARTY.

besides, i'd do her.

thats hilarious... seeings how you DPC kids are like the political icon for 'in style' clothing... yall look like yall are straight outta some gap commercials or old navy or some magazine...

no offence or anything... but i mean come on.. yall are all about 'image'

am i wrong?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by postaholic

thats hilarious... seeings how you DPC kids are like the political icon for 'in style' clothing... yall look like yall are straight outta some gap commercials or old navy or some magazine...

am i wrong?

please believe i aint all about image.

i wer the same 2 pairs of shorts all week. and the recycle the same 5 t-shirts. the hat i wear is free from some american savings golf promo.

i'm not saying that i dont care about my image, but i'm definitely far from, all about it.

Guest postaholic

i wer the same 2 pairs of shorts all week. and the recycle the same 5 t-shirts. the hat i wear is free from some american savings golf promo.

i'm not saying that i dont care about my image, but i'm definitely far from, all about it.

maybe i got you mixed up with one of your boys, but one of yall looks like a straight up backstreet boy.... the goofy looking white guy...

and yall all are about style it seems, which i must say, yall be looking good on the regular, (fuck another gay undertone) but i mean, shit, i dont got that much patience to look that good on th regular..

HAHA avril lavigne, i hate her music so much. But i can fucking rock out to that skater boy song. HAHA, its really immaturley written, its written and enginered to be poppy and catchy. Its fucking dumb but im not going to lie, that shits mad energizing i know im a retard but i can dig mindless pop music. I can dig it, it reminds me of my early teenager life, stuff like getting crushes on chicks and being scared to talk to em and shit. Like shit, ever hear that blink 182 song first date? That describes for me exactly what it was like to be 13 and 14. Shit, i dunno the music is pretty fucking fake but i can still rock out to it. I dont have to be all hard and be like i listen to only underground. I mainly do listen to underground shit that would give most people a headache because its so fucking hardcore "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR".

id kick your ass or i'd die trying to kick your ass. but thats no a problem, i can tell by tha way you type, and tha shit you say your a fucking pussy. id wreck you.

and you quit cuz "you didnt think it was cool anymore..." thats what you said... but before that you said you didnt start skating because it was cool... how can it not be cool? if you liked doing it, you obviously thougth it was cool and enjoyed it... and you even said "IT WASNT COOL anymore i thought, so i quit skating..."

you fucking idiot ass bitch. lick my nuts you ignoranus

let me straighte this shit out for you, tease, since youre such a stupid motherfucker. you said that i said i quit skating because of the fact that it was cool (meaning popular among toys). i said i quit skating at that point because i didnt think it was cool anymore. like i said i got into a semi toy thug mode just like the one youre still in. except mine was a mild case compaired to your fuckin retarded ass. and if i would have known it was you i wouldnt have hesitated in saying that id tear your fuckin face off if you ever looked at me you little bitch. i can tell youre a fuckin pussy because you get so mmuch pleasure in talking shit on the internet. obviously you never get the chance in real life cus youre such a little pussy you know youd get put in check right away. keep pimpin those internet hoes and being an internet thug you fuckin dickriding punk.

Guest postaholic

jah, this is getting old man, anyone with a 1/3 of a brain knows you played yourself.

tell me this, how can something be cool, and not be cool at the same time? huh idiot?

i mean, you said you didnt start skating because it 'was cool' you just started skating right?

but then you went back and said, "i stopped skating because I DIDNT THINK it was COOL anymore"

sooooooooooooooooooooo you didnt start skating because it was cool, but yet you quit it because you DIDNT THINK IT WAS COOL anymore?

you shoulda said you just quit because you didnt like it anymore, i mean, afterall, you didnt think it was cool when you were doing it, you were just doing it, right? :rolleyes:

OFCOURSE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS COOL YOU FUCKING DORK!!

otherwise you wouldnt have been doing it...

and you can go head with all that bullshit about toy this and toy that, you have no idea what youre talking about... "(meaning popular among toys)" popular among toys? since when did TOYS become a skating term??? :lol:

and internet thug? dick rider? who meeeeeeeeeeeeeee? who am i dick riding? im not being a thug, im not a thug, and im not claiming im a thug... so where are you getting this image of me from? because i call you out on your stupid ass remarks, and your contradicting statements im a thug and a dick rider? i think not...

youre a fuckign waste of life jah, nothing but a toy, you suck at graffiti, you suck at life, your parents probally hate you, and i know i do, and you move onto new trends like the seasons change... grow a brain fucker, and learn how to use it, think for yourself, not through others...

quit replying without reading the stupid shit you wrote above and try to figure out what im telling your silly ass. im not trying to be a dick to you without reason, but you just bother the fuck outta me...

cant stand when kids dont know what they are talking about, then turn around and act like they know whats really going on... get a clue fucker.

you've been served. :beat: :spent: :heated:

dont be mad youre not me either... :king: :lol:

Guest mcpeepants

haha hes right , dotn you remember the "those are some huge shorts, holmes" comment? hahah, and im the backstreet boy get it right.http://www.cartogra.com/rs/5EC006D5-7B63-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i saw the skater boy video.....and the song is pretty pathetic. she still looks ok. too heavy on the eyeliner... might need to double bag that shit.

jah, this is getting old man, anyone with a 1/3 of a brain knows you played yourself.

tell me this, how can something be cool, and not be cool at the same time? huh idiot?

i mean, you said you didnt start skating because it 'was cool' you just started skating right?

but then you went back and said, "i stopped skating because I DIDNT THINK it was COOL anymore"

sooooooooooooooooooooo you didnt start skating because it was cool, but yet you quit it because you DIDNT THINK IT WAS COOL anymore?

you shoulda said you just quit because you didnt like it anymore, i mean, afterall, you didnt think it was cool when you were doing it, you were just doing it, right? :rolleyes:

OFCOURSE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS COOL YOU FUCKING DORK!!

otherwise you wouldnt have been doing it...

and you can go head with all that bullshit about toy this and toy that, you have no idea what youre talking about... "(meaning popular among toys)" popular among toys? since when did TOYS become a skating term??? :lol:

and internet thug? dick rider? who meeeeeeeeeeeeeee? who am i dick riding? im not being a thug, im not a thug, and im not claiming im a thug... so where are you getting this image of me from? because i call you out on your stupid ass remarks, and your contradicting statements im a thug and a dick rider? i think not...

youre a fuckign waste of life jah, nothing but a toy, you suck at graffiti, you suck at life, your parents probally hate you, and i know i do, and you move onto new trends like the seasons change... grow a brain fucker, and learn how to use it, think for yourself, not through others...

quit replying without reading the stupid shit you wrote above and try to figure out what im telling your silly ass. im not trying to be a dick to you without reason, but you just bother the fuck outta me...

cant stand when kids dont know what they are talking about, then turn around and act like they know whats really going on... get a clue fucker.

you've been served. :beat: :spent: :heated:

dont be mad youre not me either... :king: :lol:

youre fuckin unbelievably stupid tease. youre talking about "cool" in two different senses. i said i didnt start skating because it was cool, meaning i didnt start just because it was popular or trendy. and i said i quit because i didnt think it was cool anymore, meaning i thought it was not as fun as the other shit i was into. i never said i didnt think skating was cool. i said i didnt start for that reason and never skated soully for that reason. and when i got into my hiphop phase or whatever the fuck you want to call it, i dropped skating because it no longer interested me. ok?! like i said, i grew out of that stage. i started skating again, and i dropped it for other reasons that i already mentioned. im still into hiphop and the culture but i dont find it necessary to talk like i was born and raised in the ghetto like you. do you fucking get that now?? is it clear? can we fuckin drop it and agree that we misunderstood eachother?

as far as writing goes. im confident i could burn you with a quickness. no question. dont you just claim to bomb anyway and not piece? your level of skill is no where near mine. you havnt even seen my shit for over a year. im just getting into sketching again now after a slump and shits comin off sicker than ever. point is, i burn you like fire burns oxygen: completely.

now, ive wasted time on you. are you satisfied? can you keep your dignity and just shut the fuck up?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

am i wrong?

Ooh boy, that's so terribly wrong, it should be spelled "worng".

I personally rarely ever make myself look nice. And Old Navy/Gap? What the fuck, that's the furthest thing from island style. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

as far as writing goes. im confident i could burn you with a quickness. no question. dont you just claim to bomb anyway and not piece? your level of skill is no where near mine. you havnt even seen my shit for over a year. im just getting into sketching again now after a slump and shits comin off sicker than ever. point is, i burn you like fire burns oxygen: completely.

and no, i dont just bomb, i mostly piece, havent bombed in a minute, or an hour whatever, but id be interested in seeing what you have achieved. so get at me on aim = ibteaser

you couldnt burn me if you had some gasoline and matches. :lol:

lets talk.. hit me up.and yes, enough of this bullshit arguing, its over with... misunderstaning maybe, but i still think you fucked up a few times in your statements, blaaa whatever, get at me..

Archived