Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RIM THE JOB

A production sicker than retard warfare...naked.

UMPA were in the sam he double hockey sticks did you find this product. its soooooo HOT. RETARD GIMME a call for god sakes i have not seen u in like years we should go paint... you know. (JAE) PS i gots to tell u somein

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bunch of ish:

Thats a production?.........It's just a bunch of pieces jammed on a wall... wack

definately not a production...but i like the pieces. good stuff!

personaly i think it looks ridiculously out of place on that wall. but thats just me.

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 09-19-2001).]

Yes, I think so, too. But nonetheless, it's still amazing.

Also, very nice Ouija.

Pilau, yours looks more like a throwie, although it's still good.

Makro's is good, too.

Originally posted by evileats:

Aves-I like the crown...you know why. Bringin back the >cough< most embarrassing crew name ever

hahaha...awwww yeahhhh!...

Greatful Dead like what!

FTK

Eator-drop me an email we gotta catch up man. i hear you already came and went.

oh, and that isn't even close to a 'production'...

Guest hate monger

Nothing worse than someone who steals their whole style and then accepts the praises with open arms and shit eating grins. Hey OCEAN, you should be giving royalties to bob hope and kema, cause without them youd have nothing! Don't let all these dick riders fool you, 'niggas know.'

[This message has been edited by hate monger (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by hate monger:

Nothing worse than someone who steals their whole style and then accepts the praises with open arms and shit eating grins. Hey OCEAN, you should be giving royalties to bob hope and kema, cause without them youd have nothing! Don't let all these dick riders fool you, 'niggas know.'

[This message has been edited by hate monger (edited 09-19-2001).]

you don't even know about all the chomping goin on from canadian writers too.. evoke, hope, junction joe..

i thought that ocean was a j.joe piece at first.

all the rest though.. good work. nice ouija..

Guest sleepytime

talking shit and not leaving names is what bitches do. -INFERENCE TIME- yes, you are a bitch..

[This message has been edited by sleepytime (edited 09-19-2001).]

Guest Ouija

Thanks. I hate that piece. I like the color scheme....but thanks anyways. I think everyone came off pretty well and no one's painting their piece holding other people's flicks for reference. It was a nice gathering of friends, and in my mind, that's a production of some kind. The Aves piece is really sick. Krylon spanish brown, topaz yellow, and sunset orange. Ouch. I'd lick a dead squirrel for that spanish brown.

------------------

ouija13.3a.itd.transcend

Guest Pilau Hands

...you should be giving royalties to bob hope and kema, cause without them youd have nothing! Don't let all these dick riders fool you, 'niggas know.'

uh ohhhhhhhhh

someone's got a fan

That's weird, I don't think he's biting bob hope and kema...maybe you're thinking of me. I fuckin bite those dudes hard. I once did a piece that said Bob Kemope. It was dope too, just cut and paste stuff. I have one of Bob Hope's dirty socks pinned on my wall.

I do agree with you on one thing though, African Americans really are aware.

oh crap...i forgot to create a new name for the sole purpose of saying this. whoops.

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 09-19-2001).]

yeah biggiemetals showed me this flick and i told him how much i like that Aves piece. it's a really nice color scheme. looks like the start of something fresher to come...

good to see monoe out there.

the ITD guys are coming up. rad stuff.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

...you should be giving royalties to bob hope and kema, cause without them youd have nothing! Don't let all these dick riders fool you, 'niggas know.'

uh ohhhhhhhhh

someone's got a fan

That's weird, I don't think he's biting bob hope and kema...maybe you're thinking of me. I fuckin bite those dudes hard. I once did a piece that said Bob Kemope. It was dope too, just cut and paste stuff. I have one of Bob Hope's dirty socks pinned on my wall.

I do agree with you on one thing though, African Americans really are aware.

oh crap...i forgot to create a new name for the sole purpose of saying this. whoops.

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 09-19-2001).]

yeah, its cuz your wack that you forgot to re register. ne-fucking-oners whats up kid?

Guest 5th wheel

that ouija and dwel are yummy looking............................................................in my tummy

kane its funny how i've ever seen anyone u mentioned...aside from evoke. and toronto isnt exactly a cornecopia of styles...and if i could paint generic wildtyle like urself believe u me i would...cos then i could be authentic NEW YORK CITY. word.

Guest hate monger

To be 'authentic nyc' you would have to bomb ATLEAST once in your life. You need to learn a heaping lesson about respect. This is graffiti, not your prissy little art school.

Guest sleepytime

yo yo yo graffiti iz all about bein thug whut whut!!! yo skill and style dont matter yo yo!!! yo fuk that artfag bullshit.. that aint no graffiti!!! keepin it real wha wha!!

yo you aint a bomba yo aint shit fo sho!

-now that, my friends, is an ignorant attitude.

and by the way, those pieces on the wall are dope. everyone came off great!

i like that ouija. a good direction he's going in. the aves/arsn/dwel pieces are also pretty dope.

would have liked to see some effort put into the background, but whatever's clever...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by drake mallard:

kane its funny how i've ever seen anyone u mentioned...aside from evoke. and toronto isnt exactly a cornecopia of styles.

now I've got to get involved...

1. you've never heard of HOPE?

----well he IS a TRUE legend around here.

2. Toronto is a BIG place, dont be so hasty to judge. ever seen recka?

I'm not hating here, I dont know you from Adam,

but as many people can contest,

my points are valid.

Guest in fuckin' full effect

not only the ocean, but i also think the makro is out of place too. maybe someone shoulda told them the color scheme...

Guest Pilau Hands

To be honest, I've never heard of Hope either. That's probably because I don't know anything about the Toronto scene, and until someone is able to calmly educate me about it, I'll remain ignorant. The fact remains however...it's hard to bite someone whose stuff you've never (been able to) see(n).

Originally posted by in fuckin' full effect:

not only the ocean, but i also think the makro is out of place too. maybe someone shoulda told them the color scheme...

i was not informed of the color scheme. but oh well..its not a production correct. anyway i like the fact my colors dont match because im not in itd so its kinda cool how my colors dont match anyone elses (except oceans a little bit).

i honestly think color schemes are fuckin terrible. they make every piece look like the same thing. its pretty bad.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$