A production sicker than retard warfare...naked.

RIM THE JOB

Originally posted by hate monger:

Nothing worse than someone who steals their whole style and then accepts the praises with open arms and shit eating grins. Hey OCEAN, you should be giving royalties to bob hope and kema, cause without them youd have nothing! Don't let all these dick riders fool you, 'niggas know.'

[This message has been edited by hate monger (edited 09-19-2001).]

you don't even know about all the chomping goin on from canadian writers too.. evoke, hope, junction joe..

i thought that ocean was a j.joe piece at first.

all the rest though.. good work. nice ouija..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sleepytime

Nothing worse than someone who steals their whole style and then accepts the praises with open arms and shit eating grins. Hey OCEAN, you should be giving royalties to bob hope and kema, cause without them youd have nothing! Don't let all these dick riders fool you, 'niggas know.'

talking shit and not leaving names is what bitches do. -INFERENCE TIME- yes, you are a bitch..

[This message has been edited by sleepytime (edited 09-19-2001).]

Thanks. I hate that piece. I like the color scheme....but thanks anyways. I think everyone came off pretty well and no one's painting their piece holding other people's flicks for reference. It was a nice gathering of friends, and in my mind, that's a production of some kind. The Aves piece is really sick. Krylon spanish brown, topaz yellow, and sunset orange. Ouch. I'd lick a dead squirrel for that spanish brown.

------------------

ouija13.3a.itd.transcend

Guest Pilau Hands

...you should be giving royalties to bob hope and kema, cause without them youd have nothing! Don't let all these dick riders fool you, 'niggas know.'

uh ohhhhhhhhh

someone's got a fan

That's weird, I don't think he's biting bob hope and kema...maybe you're thinking of me. I fuckin bite those dudes hard. I once did a piece that said Bob Kemope. It was dope too, just cut and paste stuff. I have one of Bob Hope's dirty socks pinned on my wall.

I do agree with you on one thing though, African Americans really are aware.

oh crap...i forgot to create a new name for the sole purpose of saying this. whoops.

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

...you should be giving royalties to bob hope and kema, cause without them youd have nothing! Don't let all these dick riders fool you, 'niggas know.'

uh ohhhhhhhhh

someone's got a fan

That's weird, I don't think he's biting bob hope and kema...maybe you're thinking of me. I fuckin bite those dudes hard. I once did a piece that said Bob Kemope. It was dope too, just cut and paste stuff. I have one of Bob Hope's dirty socks pinned on my wall.

I do agree with you on one thing though, African Americans really are aware.

oh crap...i forgot to create a new name for the sole purpose of saying this. whoops.

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 09-19-2001).]

yeah, its cuz your wack that you forgot to re register. ne-fucking-oners whats up kid?

Guest hate monger

To be 'authentic nyc' you would have to bomb ATLEAST once in your life. You need to learn a heaping lesson about respect. This is graffiti, not your prissy little art school.

Guest sleepytime

yo yo yo graffiti iz all about bein thug whut whut!!! yo skill and style dont matter yo yo!!! yo fuk that artfag bullshit.. that aint no graffiti!!! keepin it real wha wha!!

yo you aint a bomba yo aint shit fo sho!

-now that, my friends, is an ignorant attitude.

and by the way, those pieces on the wall are dope. everyone came off great!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by drake mallard:

kane its funny how i've ever seen anyone u mentioned...aside from evoke. and toronto isnt exactly a cornecopia of styles.

now I've got to get involved...

1. you've never heard of HOPE?

----well he IS a TRUE legend around here.

2. Toronto is a BIG place, dont be so hasty to judge. ever seen recka?

I'm not hating here, I dont know you from Adam,

but as many people can contest,

my points are valid.

Guest in fuckin' full effect

not only the ocean, but i also think the makro is out of place too. maybe someone shoulda told them the color scheme...

Guest Pilau Hands

To be honest, I've never heard of Hope either. That's probably because I don't know anything about the Toronto scene, and until someone is able to calmly educate me about it, I'll remain ignorant. The fact remains however...it's hard to bite someone whose stuff you've never (been able to) see(n).

Originally posted by in fuckin' full effect:

not only the ocean, but i also think the makro is out of place too. maybe someone shoulda told them the color scheme...

i was not informed of the color scheme. but oh well..its not a production correct. anyway i like the fact my colors dont match because im not in itd so its kinda cool how my colors dont match anyone elses (except oceans a little bit).

i honestly think color schemes are fuckin terrible. they make every piece look like the same thing. its pretty bad.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by drake mallard:

kane its funny how i've ever seen anyone u mentioned...aside from evoke. and toronto isnt exactly a cornecopia of styles...and if i could paint generic wildtyle like urself believe u me i would...cos then i could be authentic NEW YORK CITY. word.

don't worry drakee, i'll make a thread just for you. it'll show you where evoke got his style from, and in turn, where you got yours.

if you took a walk within a 3 block radius of where you rocked your pieces with mes, you would have seen multiple hope and joe pieces. but being the tremendous 'writer' that you are, didn't explore anything right? ok.

as far as me... i can flip the script so fuckin quick, yo head'll snap back like you were slapped by slick...

how's that for 'authentic NYC'. word?. whatever man...

Guest unkyunksalot

yo... iknew they wouldn't touch those. big up to the whole line up. especially to the BBQ host thanks for grilling up the meat free meat for me and the boys. ive been working on my really mean things to say so the next time a certain DWEL and ARSN are gonna feel the ufcking wrath bump for fresh prodo's backrounds are for kids with too much time on their hands. you stick around that wall long enough you either get stabbed or cops make you paint at gun point

bump for SCIFI bare came off like a champ.

OAFISM scifi

Guest freddy kreuger

you guys are all playing yourselves...camaaannn...who really cares?

although, "i can flip the script so fuckin quick, yo head'll snap back like you were slapped by slick" did makee me laugh out loud...sorry, it was funny.

now can we get back to sweatin that bare piece?

uh right kane...i wish had biten evoke cos then this all would mean something to me. i've seen two things by the guy..characters..which would burn me to the ground, and handstlyes which also would burn mine....never seen an evoke piece....

hate monger, u got something to say go for it...i dont know where ur animosity for me has stemmed from, but ur cute little side name doesnt cover ur attitude even over a computer...

i havent really seen the impact of ur bombing on any city...but i guess u dont have to, u just get to preach...

so how bout i just call you pose att., tell you how ur a wise old man, and i do have lessons to learn...and we can call it quits huh?

dont preach to me, i'm not ur stepson...and i'm not some little kid on the board who wants to suck ur dick to play webmaster for a day....and ur advice and commentary is meaningless condsidering ur work has little or no merit in anyone's book. u wanna teach me respect, school me urself..i'm up for it. think u can take on kema and bob hope in one?...but otherwise...insult me behind ur alias...

and then use ur moderator powers to pull the foot back out of ur mouth...

critism i can take, but when people of little or no artistic merit start talkin about what is and isnt graffiti...it makes me wanna join an artfag school just so im better equppied to deal with u trashing talking medicores...

remember that word fellows...MEDIOCRE..its something u need to get used to.

embrace it assholes...and please do continue to draw the borders of what is and isnt graffiti...i'm sure u've got a definition for art too....

peace and love

ocean.

[This message has been edited by drake mallard (edited 09-20-2001).]

Guest circus freak

that monoe is nice; never seen a wall by him before. as for that ouija; fuckin amazin!!!

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

Archived