A production sicker than retard warfare...naked.

RIM THE JOB

Guest Pilau Hands

That Ocean really does look out of place. Mine too...I, besides Arsn, was the only person who went high. I think I unbalanced the whole deal. It was more of a fun gathering than a production. In fact, I don't think I've ever done a production in that respect. I sort of like that. We're able to have so many varying styles on the wall because we're more concerned with coming together and all doing something we love, rather than making your jaw drop and making the front page. A good time had by all.

ROCK AND ROLL!

i talk dirty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by evileats:

its still dangerous to paint there, those 12 year old project kids are no joke....eats

[This message has been edited by evileats (edited 09-19-2001).]

i hope you weren't kidding about that... my friend got punched in the face there.. just be sure to go with lots of people, which it seems you guys did. good stuff.

big up to the ich piece, which hasn't been mentioned, and deserves respect for coming off sick.

the only thing retarded about this post is that it seems like whenever people get together to have fun and paint, someone has to be overly critical and diss shit that has REAL style (Aves), yes it's based off other graffitti, but isn't that what graff is, building upon styles to develope your own , and not to say aves doesn't already have a sick style, but this is what he was feeling probably at the moment.

Don't hate on someone for being skilled.

Originally posted by drake mallard:

uh right kane...i wish had biten evoke cos then this all would mean something to me. i've seen two things by the guy..characters..which would burn me to the ground, and handstlyes which also would burn mine....never seen an evoke piece....

your thread is up drake... go have a peek.

at the hope especially the hope.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by Tao:

...someone has to be overly critical and diss shit that has REAL style (Aves)

did anyone diss the Aves? i hope not. that piece was just fucking sillyfly. and the colors? dudes will never see the colors. oh my lord.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

Originally posted by Tao:

...someone has to be overly critical and diss shit that has REAL style (Aves)

did anyone diss the Aves? i hope not. that piece was just fucking sillyfly. and the colors? dudes will never see the colors. oh my lord.

i haven't seen anything about that..

if someone did though they are an idiot.

Originally posted by hate monger:

To be 'authentic nyc' you would have to bomb ATLEAST once in your life. You need to learn a heaping lesson about respect. This is graffiti, not your prissy little art school.

nice that at least 50% percent of oceans pieces are illegal spots.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

freddie-how many colors did you use on that puppy?

very nice work by all

------------------

"I bet you never heard of a player with no game,

told the truth to get what I want,

but shot it with no shame."

Guest unkyunksalot

the background was actually kind of nice it was peach, pink, rose it varied just low color quality on ya monitaaaaahhhhh

big fucking dorkoaf

bump bumpbump

Guest cracked ass

Wow, I missed all the hoopla.

I wasn't feeling the non-background myself, but this thing got underway so damn late that there wasn't enough time or patience to make it a production.

Big ups to Idiot with the feast afterwards.

Thanks for the beer, Freddy. I don't know why I even look at this shit anymore. It's a bunch of writers crying at each other about biting and respect and this bullshit and that. Just get over yourselves and focus on your own artwork. Crying and complianing gets you nowhere. It falls on deaf ears. I'm not speaking to anyone in particular, just at this board in general.

------------------

ouija13.3a.itd.transcend

Originally posted by dumb hot:

stupid fucks need to stop hosting flix on photopoint........

except, of course, the flick is hosted on yourphotos.com, so calling someone a stupid fuck for hosting on photopoint is sort of stupid in itself though, isn't it? I guess you just wanted ot insult someone today to make yourself feel better. That's cool, I know how that is.

------------------

buddha bless you

[This message has been edited by mud_buddha (edited 09-22-2001).]

Archived