meeting PILAU HANDS was cool // kickin back with the DPC

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

wow, my drunken thread has gone somewhere...well im lovin hawaii right now, although i think about leaving constantly.i really wouldnt know where to go..i miss the bay, but i need to hold off on that.i think ima be out here going to school, going to the beach and whatevers...i wanted to talk to PILAU about new york and everybody i talk to says its a shithole.i figured it was so...hmmmmmm

Guest uncle-boy

THE ACE OF SPADES!!!!!!

yay for last night getting drunk. and getting wild. :D

boo for a confused depressing morning.:(

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha......uncle you rebel..."fuck shit asshole pussy fuck"

the security was trippin on how much beer was comin out of that room...

Originally posted by siloette

Yeah..and I thought seattle was steep..How is the job market where your at..I dont know if I can stand another summer here..Its 99 degrees at night and 107 in day..Im trying to figure out a home base ya know..Seems like I should just leave the country all together! haha..Im so picky

the job market is harsh silo. it took me a goo 3 months to look for another job after getting laid off and it's a shitty ass job. but it pays the bills.

the weather is sometimes fucked here. but at least it doesnt get as hot as it does down there. sometimes it can be so nice but the next day it's all fucked.

wow!! pilau is so nice.:) thats sweet of him to say such nice things about us.

Guest uncle-boy

i got a few flicks from last night. but only the bigining caeu after that i was gone. heheheheh i'll post um later when i am not lazy. and no worry mily i dont htink your in any shots.

i also have some beers left over heheheheh.

kill me

Guest mcpeepants

i never realized how serious you were about dork getting down to be a for real Pimp, like in as a job. heheh that shit was funny."turn here turn here" "no theres more hoes up this way" hahahahha

man i wish i can go too!! we recently went up to baker beach and i'm telling you, i love the ocean. i never really grew up around nor near the ocean so it's nice to go to the beach. i feel like a kid when ever i write in the sand or when i touch the sea plants or sea aneanomies. so beautiful.

Archived