" SO CASTLES MADE OF SAND...

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit looks ill dude. i like the colors and characters in that first one a lot. the piece looks cool too but its hard to make out. im feelin some of the other ones too but others still use some work (especially some of the colors).

keep postin though...

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by jah

ps, props for quoting a dope song....

That is the reason I clicked this thread.............I am feeling the first 2

The others dont appeal but the colours are good. And as Jah said keep posting

Guest Ser3adc

oh my

that first one is very dope indeed...i like the others as well...i cant make out alotta the letters but the coloring is sick.

Originally posted by FUBU YAMAKA

THAT SHIT IS GAY. ALL TOYS HAVE THAT STYLE (IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL IT THAT) WHEN THEY START.

basically he is right. I'm not calling you a toy though. Where are the letters?? There is a difference between something being wild and something being a bunch of squiggly lines put together. I have shit that is wild as fuck but when you look at it, it makes sense. All the lines I draw should be there and it flows.

Good color schemes once again.. Man. Get some letters and it'll be great. That loopy swooshy no letter form shit sucks x10. Practice your letters!!!!

Jimi Hendrix= most important thing to ever happen to electric guitar.

Originally posted by FUBU YAMAKA

THAT SHIT IS GAY. ALL TOYS HAVE THAT STYLE (IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL IT THAT) WHEN THEY START.

Ah, Fubu, so quick to talk shit but never posts any pics. BTW, your 'caps' button appears to be stuck. Better a toy than a mark...

Anyways, i like the first and the second....cool shit

Archived