writers block

jah

i go through stages where i cant sketch for shit. i get so agrivated i just put the pencil down and say fuck it. then a couple weeks or months or years later i decide to sketch again and i come off with something ten times sicker than i ever have. it always happens like that. if i take a break i come off with some dope shit. if i just try and draw myself out of a slump i just get worse and worse. i just started sketching again and im finally coming off with shit i can call MY style. i wish i had a scanner so i could post some shit. i forgot the rest of the shit i was gonna say. fuck it. simpsons are on....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

im going through something like that, but its graf...i think my homie is right when he says he feels too much influence comin from 12oz...cause i cant paint for shit lately....im getting confused.

Guest Stapler

I have the eact same writes block about every 3 weeks. In Japan I dont study at school because the teachers are fuckers so I sketch. And it gets to that point when I force myself to but I have no good ideas and it sucks and I get annoyed and tear the page up of start thinking how I want to smash a teacher. I really need some good markers for colouring cause my last ones are all runing out and that gets me even more angry.

not for graff. but when i try to do something to put online on the comp as in design wise. i get blocked. it's like i just can't do it. kinda like the writers forum thing here. when i try to do something like that, i'm never satisfied. maybe i'm just not used to it on a comp screen.

another thing that annoys me is when i finish sketching and i shut my eyes and get flashes of the sickest letters ever. i cant keep the image long enough to process it most of the time though. sometimes i do though.

Guest Stapler

I have writers block again now. I just finished a sketch and tried to do another and my brain froze..............I tried to force myself but it looked like I had randomly pissed on the page and rubbed my balls all over it then proceeded to drip ink on it at random spots...........it was fucking crap

But the first one was nice

Guest postaholic

my best work comes to mind when im suppost to be paying attention at school... or when im really pissed off or angry at something...

word.

Archived