what i would do if i were a jewfish.

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, it sounds like a bullshit story so I don't really share it, but...

my first shot at buttsex and hers and we're like starry eyed sex crazed kids... so, no lube.. and then it did get kinda lubed and a car went by with headlights through the window and there was 'shit' all over her ass and my stomach, so we turned on the lights and the 'shit' was blood!!! suprise!!! you've got AIDs... well, neither of us had it, so that was cool... the rest sucked!!! I tore my.. uh.. little flapper and the doc told me that it would be irritated for a long time and might not heal right and stuff... so, I believed him and got cut... NOT A FUN EXPERIANCE IN ANY WAY!!!

Turns out I probably coulda toughed it out and still been fine, he just sold me a line of goods and I bought it because I dunno about how dicks work... it seems the urine (OW! THE BURNING!) would actually have kept it sterile... anyway, I miss my turtleneck sweater...

so, after all this 'more than you wanted to know' stuff.. I repeat

LUBE! LUBE! LUBE!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM FUCKIN ROLLIN!!!

Originally posted by Smart

well, it sounds like a bullshit story so I don't really share it, but...

my first shot at buttsex and hers and we're like starry eyed sex crazed kids... so, no lube.. and then it did get kinda lubed and a car went by with headlights through the window and there was 'shit' all over her ass and my stomach, so we turned on the lights and the 'shit' was blood!!! suprise!!! you've got AIDs... well, neither of us had it, so that was cool... the rest sucked!!! I tore my.. uh.. little flapper and the doc told me that it would be irritated for a long time and might not heal right and stuff... so, I believed him and got cut... NOT A FUN EXPERIANCE IN ANY WAY!!!

Turns out I probably coulda toughed it out and still been fine, he just sold me a line of goods and I bought it because I dunno about how dicks work... it seems the urine (OW! THE BURNING!) would actually have kept it sterile... anyway, I miss my turtleneck sweater...

so, after all this 'more than you wanted to know' stuff.. I repeat

LUBE! LUBE! LUBE!

dude seriously, thats fuckin gnarly. That should be in that "Injuries" thread.

some of those jewish girls are just plain hot. dark hair and eyes. mmm mmm.

about all i know about jews is what i learned on lambchop with these timeless words :

"everyone - loves potato latkes"

or some shit like that. anyone see that? i really need to take a class about religion or something.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

im never gonna look at smart the same way again

:lol: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SO TRUE SO TRUE...

that was funny as fuck..

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

some of those jewish girls are just plain hot. dark hair and eyes. mmm mmm.

man MANGGGGGGGGGG!!! dontchuknow?

once you go jewish you dont go back? :rolleyes:

sheeeeeeeeeesh

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://images.outdoorsite.com/site_images/old/jewfish1.jpg'>

My friend once speared a 600 lb. jewfish (a foot or two larger than the one in the picture) with a Powerhead-loaded speargun. It was great, we later got drunk, climbed in it's mouth, and pulled it up as if it were pants. Ah, fishpants, what a great concept that was. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived