Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

what i would do if i were a jewfish.

seriously?? did it hurt?? fuck that shit...

hey, thats another thing you could sell at your coffeestand, circumcisions....

Originally posted by Smart

I got circumcised at age 24, but still not kosher...

why? if you dont mind me asking...

well, it sounds like a bullshit story so I don't really share it, but...

my first shot at buttsex and hers and we're like starry eyed sex crazed kids... so, no lube.. and then it did get kinda lubed and a car went by with headlights through the window and there was 'shit' all over her ass and my stomach, so we turned on the lights and the 'shit' was blood!!! suprise!!! you've got AIDs... well, neither of us had it, so that was cool... the rest sucked!!! I tore my.. uh.. little flapper and the doc told me that it would be irritated for a long time and might not heal right and stuff... so, I believed him and got cut... NOT A FUN EXPERIANCE IN ANY WAY!!!

Turns out I probably coulda toughed it out and still been fine, he just sold me a line of goods and I bought it because I dunno about how dicks work... it seems the urine (OW! THE BURNING!) would actually have kept it sterile... anyway, I miss my turtleneck sweater...

so, after all this 'more than you wanted to know' stuff.. I repeat

LUBE! LUBE! LUBE!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM FUCKIN ROLLIN!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im never gonna look at smart the same way again

Originally posted by Smart

well, it sounds like a bullshit story so I don't really share it, but...

my first shot at buttsex and hers and we're like starry eyed sex crazed kids... so, no lube.. and then it did get kinda lubed and a car went by with headlights through the window and there was 'shit' all over her ass and my stomach, so we turned on the lights and the 'shit' was blood!!! suprise!!! you've got AIDs... well, neither of us had it, so that was cool... the rest sucked!!! I tore my.. uh.. little flapper and the doc told me that it would be irritated for a long time and might not heal right and stuff... so, I believed him and got cut... NOT A FUN EXPERIANCE IN ANY WAY!!!

Turns out I probably coulda toughed it out and still been fine, he just sold me a line of goods and I bought it because I dunno about how dicks work... it seems the urine (OW! THE BURNING!) would actually have kept it sterile... anyway, I miss my turtleneck sweater...

so, after all this 'more than you wanted to know' stuff.. I repeat

LUBE! LUBE! LUBE!

dude seriously, thats fuckin gnarly. That should be in that "Injuries" thread.

some of those jewish girls are just plain hot. dark hair and eyes. mmm mmm.

about all i know about jews is what i learned on lambchop with these timeless words :

"everyone - loves potato latkes"

or some shit like that. anyone see that? i really need to take a class about religion or something.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

im never gonna look at smart the same way again

:lol: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SO TRUE SO TRUE...

that was funny as fuck..

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

some of those jewish girls are just plain hot. dark hair and eyes. mmm mmm.

man MANGGGGGGGGGG!!! dontchuknow?

once you go jewish you dont go back? :rolleyes:

sheeeeeeeeeesh

here's a nice picture of her, but in her mind she's singing "My Vagina!' to the tune of 'My Sharona' by the Knack... sometimes she calls it her 'knack'

Silverman.jpg

Guest socrates

Sarah Silvermen????

I like the jewish girl face, i don't know how to explain it.

natalie portman=Jewish, therefore i have come to the conclusion that jewish girls are attractive.

Originally posted by seno.oner

she sorta looks like the chick from greg the bunny..yes no?

IT IS. WHAT BOTHERS ME ABOUT THIS GIRL IS THAT I WAS AWARE OF HER WHEN SHE WAS JUST A RAG-TAG STANDUP COMEDIAN.

Guest Stapler

If I were Jewish I would fuck as many Jewish girls as I could find........What else is there to do?:king:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this