back from vegas

DOLR....LED

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

naw im up here in reno..i was just down there for like 5-6 days...damn you didnt get my vegas thread sayin im coming out there and lookin for someone to paint with bummer what do you write?...i was out in henderson...greenvalley i believe...pacos street..some where in there.

but i seen alot of pistoe/saner/cheif stuff...are you in any crews?

hey man. who have you seen up out in reno? i was staying in downtown reno for a few months in 99, saw a lot of HA and TME, are they still getting up?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

do you live in veags??

where did you hear chief was a snitch?

No I do not live in Vegas but talk to a few heads from there on a regular basis. If I told you who said that wouldnt I be a snitch too? If you really wish to pursue this farther you can contact me by email or such...

^^^^^COPPER^^^^^^

HAHAHA....yeah, i am a cop, im out to take down the infamous reno graffiti scene, give me a fucking break. i only asked the question because you mentioned you were in reno, and i got friends that live and write in reno, but i didnt feel like namedropping. whatever.......

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

naw im up here in reno..i was just down there for like 5-6 days...damn you didnt get my vegas thread sayin im coming out there and lookin for someone to paint with bummer what do you write?...i was out in henderson...greenvalley i believe...pacos street..some where in there.

but i seen alot of pistoe/saner/cheif stuff...are you in any crews?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and look at the type of questions you ask..........

Archived