back from vegas

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DOLR....LED

whats crckin...just got back from vegas it was off the hook...angermanegment concert kicked quite a few asses...i got really drunk and feel down a flight of stairs.....

im goin back there in october to watch the top fuel dragsters and shit run at the races. gonna be bad ass. and please believe i will be at the strip clubs.

whats crckin...just got back from vegas it was off the hook...angermanegment concert kicked quite a few asses...i got really drunk and feel down a flight of stairs.....

im there right now visitin and all u heard was ANGER MANAGEMENT this and ANGER MANAGEMENT that. i wuz beginnin to get sick and tired of it. vegas is the shizz

Guest willy.wonka

there are so much bad vibrations there its silly....i bring forth good vibrations and the 2 vibes dont go well with eachother..

i didnt feel no bad vibrations..just drink and you fit in,like a rooster thats wearing socks....

dos..okay ill tell him.,..vegas is really great theres shit to do everywhere

im might be moving there in a little while..hey sarah have you rode the bigshot yet the one on top of the statoshere whooo thats great rush...

boobs and beer for everyone in vegas!!!!!

i didnt feel no bad vibrations..just drink and you fit in,like a rooster thats wearing socks....

dos..okay ill tell him.,..vegas is really great theres shit to do everywhere

im might be moving there in a little while..hey sarah have you rode the bigshot yet the one on top of the statoshere whooo thats great rush...

boobs and beer for everyone in vegas!!!!!

nope havent rode it yet i will on thurs. im in phoenix to catch the d'backs game....

boobs and beer

yeh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

naw im up here in reno..i was just down there for like 5-6 days...damn you didnt get my vegas thread sayin im coming out there and lookin for someone to paint with bummer what do you write?...i was out in henderson...greenvalley i believe...pacos street..some where in there.

but i seen alot of pistoe/saner/cheif stuff...are you in any crews?

Originally posted by dosoner

didnt they just finish that bigshot thing here? at the hilton? or is it a diffrent ride?

no thats diffrent the big shot is like drop zone at greatamerica but backwards you go up instead of down...

but the ride at the hilton looks really fun im going to have to try that out soon!

I mean it when I say this: Fuck greenvalley!! Rich white america that I cannot stand, fuck you fuck you green valley!

I go to school there anyway thats why. The Art School right when you exit the 215.

You need to hollar next time you come back!

^^ you live in vegas?

do you know anything about this CHEIF cat that writes down there?

and how about saner,pistoe?

OOOOOOOO you know them WRB cats...Cheif is a snitch or so im told...steeer clear...Dem OFAPMK cats are cool news.

Archived