on getting out of here . . .

Mr. Mang

Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by jah

shit, if someone may be able to kidnap me but theyd lose their genatals or an eye or ear in the process.

would you be biting these genitals off?

jah tyson attacks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Peace Corps is cool, but liek you said they have lots of qualifications.

How intent are you on going overseas? If you just want a culture shock you can get that at home. I have 2 buddies who joined AmeriCorps which is the same thing but just in the US. I am pretty sure that one did it before he went to college. One was a fire jumper out in YellowStone, who landed from helicopters and set fires in the woods. The other went to the Appachlacian <sp?> Mountains and lived with some hillbillies building houses and other bldgs. They both loved it.

If you are hell bent on travelling try looking at Semester At Sea, it's a deal where you float around on a boat going to different countires and taking college courses on the ship. After it's over you get some college credit so it wasn't just a big blow-off. The kids I've talked to who did it said it was a blast and they only shit they teach you is shit you need to know about where you are going.

http://www.goabroad.com/

check it out....different options such as studying/volunteer/work abroad...im currently attempting the same thing.....

i did americorps too.....it was a fucking blast....check that out too...would be a good in route to peace corps plus they give you like 6 grand for school....i made $12 a day though, you learn to share........

good luck.......

Archived