on getting out of here . . .

Mr. Mang

i would like to travel to another country possibly (eastern europe/russia). i'd go peace corps, but you have to complete college and you don't get to choose where you want to go.

i'd like to go somewhere (like mentioned above) because i don't know how well i am gonna deal with college, being back home, and losing my girlfriend. it'd be nice to see another country, help people out, and maybe even get some good photos on the way. maybe it'd get my mind off shit.

so what type of place would i contact to get more information about volounteering?

please refrain from all the bitching posts. i just want some info.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i really have no info that'll help you.

i'm anxious to finally just take my first trip off the rock to cali and seattle.

but good luck.:idea:

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

all i know is that after living in NJ, i could never go back to KY. 856 basement kru!

as far as the military goes.. i like guns, but i really want to help people out and not be ordered around too much. get to have a little more freedom.

My basement has guns, You can help me by exploring places and taking pictures. I won't boss you around, maybe tell you to clean the bathroom or something but that's it.

Guest Stapler

If you don`t want the shit kicking jobs you better complete some sort of course. Otherwise the agencies or whatever will look at your application and ask what can this boy offer us? Then Mr Completed College will get the good post. And another thing is that if you go alot of the agencies require you to pay your own way.............

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i would like to travel to another country possibly (eastern europe/russia). i'd go peace corps, but you have to complete college and you don't get to choose where you want to go.

i'd like to go somewhere (like mentioned above) because i don't know how well i am gonna deal with college, being back home, and losing my girlfriend. it'd be nice to see another country, help people out, and maybe even get some good photos on the way. maybe it'd get my mind off shit.

so what type of place would i contact to get more information about volounteering?

please refrain from all the bitching posts. i just want some info.

im pretty sure you dont have to complete college to join the peace corp. i was seriously considering doing that. but now im studying a trade that will allow me to travel and find work all over the world with good pay so ill hold off on the peace corp. russia?? why? i mean, i guess it could be cool... definitely check out europe. places i want to go:

italy

brazil

costa rica

ecuador

nz

eastern canada

greece

bali

tahiti

guam

africa

singapore

malaysia

china

and AFGHANISTAN!!!

those are the places i havent been that i want to go to. i want to see a lot of other places in countries ive already been to but im not gonna list them now...

when i lived in hawaii i didnt have tv (which was actually nice for the most part. i fuckin hate tv) so i didnt see a lot of simpsons for about that long unless i was at a friends house. i think ive seen the one youre talking about but i dont remember it clearly.

Guest trampled

jah

the phillipines is dope. cities are crazy and the beaches are beautiful. highly recommend it. just watch out for kidnappers though.

Guest Stapler

^^^You wont know they are kidnappers until they try and kidnapp you??? So it is kind of hard to tll whether they are going to do that unless you turn around and there is like a bunch of Philapinos creeping up on you about pounce with ropes in hand??? What did someone try and kidnapp you?

Archived