metal/ebullition style punk rock......

alabama

yeah, so......just trying to promote a new trio coming out of alabama....take a bit of early 80s metallica, spliced with wardance orange and torches to rome and youve got yourself CRACKBABY JESUS.....screamy, political,metal with some pretty breakdowns and singalongs.....these guys are my good friends who are great musicians....only three songs, but you can get them here.....http://crackbabyjesus.ltmr.net/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew

so are they actually on ebullition records? or are you just comparing them with torches to rome?

i hate torches to rome, because Kent wanted to sign my band, but he was low on cash and was already obligated to torches. if it wasn't for torches, i would have had part of my life documented on vinyl right now.

it sucks being an independant musician...

no, theyre not on ebullition.....i just used that as a reference point so people would have an idea what kind of music it is......sorry about your band though man...yeah, being an independent musician is hard....or so i hear, thats why i put this on here, to try and give a little exposure to a different group of people....like i said.these guys are just three of my good buddies who happened to give me their web address a little premature.....after i posted this on here, i called and told them, and they said i was the ONLY person who knew about it and i shouldnt tell anybody else.....whoops.

Originally posted by alabama

yeah, so......just trying to promote a new trio coming out of alabama....take a bit of early 80s metallica, spliced with wardance orange and torches to rome and youve got yourself CRACKBABY JESUS.....screamy, political,metal with some pretty breakdowns and singalongs.....these guys are my good friends who are great musicians....only three songs, but you can get them here.....http://crackbabyjesus.ltmr.net/

gay

Archived