anarchy or just for fun

Guest drunken phil

Guest drunken phil

when i look up semi-destructive ways to have fun online, most sites give instructions on the potato gun thing. i was bored and i felt like making someting so i was wondering if anyone had any "peace disturbers" they would like to share with the class. totse.com is a pretty useful site. i made a dartgun out of the end of my shoelace a pin and empty pen thing.

frayed edge of my shoelace

|

| |stiff thing on my shoelace

| |

| |

>>>====-----

. |

. |

. |needle

put that into an empty pen thing and shoot it. i works allright.

shoot me

~PUkE:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one thing that my friends and I used to do was empty out wire crackers and filly ping pong balls up with the black powder until it would hold anymore then you stick in your wick and coat the ping pong ball with a thick coat of nail polish to make it louder. light and either throw or run.

I am suprised I still have all my fingers

there are several other things we used to do but i really don't feel like typing them out

Originally posted by Zack Morris

one thing that my friends and I used to do was empty out wire crackers and filly ping pong balls up with the black powder until it would hold anymore then you stick in your wick and coat the ping pong ball with a thick coat of nail polish to make it louder. light and either throw or run.

I am suprised I still have all my fingers

there are several other things we used to do but i really don't feel like typing them out

Your experienced :)

Archived