i need medical attention.

JoeyLawrence

hi. i seriously do. slowly dying. 1 of my roomates is unbearably hot. but has a buff surfer boyfriend. i will win in the end. GUARANTEED. purchasing many meals for strangers and friends left me low. drugs are invisible and nonexistant for over 8 days. crying and suicide constant thoughts fleeting. JUCIFER is my soundtrack. shoplifting cures momentarilly. devilush....PRINT THOSE STICKERS!

DMX...visit and bring medicine. tell wiltnizzle to hit me up.

mopius.....find the negatives for maakies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one else matters.

im out again. you can reach me at my place of business for i shall not be checking emails for quite some time. the weather is nice but i need an ipod. this cd shit isnt cutting it. fuck.

:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Wilt

did you say wiltnizzle?im very confused...:confused: :D

he's talking about somebody else. not a graffiti writer.

i told him to call you today.

i might be able to come out in a month or two.

i got a sweet ass knife today.

i'm the king.

i saw you today too!!!! i was walking to work from my break and you were just off in the distance somewhere. you looked totally out of it dude. get with it.

i didnt say hi because, i was late, and you were out of it. didnt wanna bother you in your solitude. sometimes i wish i had that.

dude, i still have that chipotle coupon for you. i totally forgot to bring it to dinner that one time. i'm sorry.

i will get to printing those stickers. things.....have been messed up so.....

Archived