Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rip

chemical weapons

Recommended Posts

ok wheres that faggot that said we shouldnt attack the terrorists? i just watched a fucking video on cnn that shows seren gas testing on dogs. would u like to have that shit spread here? it was fucking disgustiong. and theres faggots on here that tells me we should leave the middle east countries alone? fuck you go die some where u pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--

yep... taking the higher moral ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract

cnn exclusive :lol:

 

seriously, you're silly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest -MOE LESTER-

thats just propaganda....everyone knows us Americans have a soft side for furry little animals like dogs...so this is gonna get everyone mad and wanna kill people...i agree with makros...fuck people....AIDS is good, War is good, Famine is good, everything that limits and controls the human population is good..theres too god damn many of us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats the corniest conspiracy theory i've ever heard...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

i was just thinking that...it just ills me to think that when we all die...some assholes are gonna come kreepin out of some moutain in colorado and start life over again with USA government policies...

 

fuck that dog!

im glad the terrorist are killing dogs!it looks great.

 

fuck that human!

im glad my president is sending humans to thier deaths!looks great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rip

ok wheres that faggot that said we shouldnt attack the terrorists? i just watched a fucking video on cnn that shows seren gas testing on dogs. would u like to have that shit spread here? it was fucking disgustiong. and theres faggots on here that tells me we should leave the middle east countries alone? fuck you go die some where u pussy.

 

 

just a few examples of what american weapons did to the locals in Iraq

 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/225000/images/_227559_child300.jpg'>

 

http://www.ummah.net/inewsletter/massacres/iraq/birthdeformities/gunther55.jpg'>

 

http://www.uruklink.net/iraqnews/image1/du-boy.jpg'>

 

 

so, by *your* arguement, they have a perfect right to want Americans dead, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Wilt

does anyone have any links where i can read more about this gas testing?and its not like iraq is the first place we've fucked people up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: chemical weapons

 

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

 

 

just a few examples of what american weapons did to the locals in Iraq

 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/225000/images/_227559_child300.jpg'>

 

http://www.ummah.net/inewsletter/massacres/iraq/birthdeformities/gunther55.jpg'>

 

http://www.uruklink.net/iraqnews/image1/du-boy.jpg'>

 

 

so, by *your* arguement, they have a perfect right to want Americans dead, yes?

first off you know those last 2 are complete bs that we did it. and second if they wana come kill us please by all means start the war right now. all i know is that in december im going too boot camp. then in 1 year il be done with my combat control tranning and be postioning forces from the first attack on where they need togo to kick some ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just totally dont like the human's existance in general...regardless of where they dwell. i honestly believe we are the worst thing that has happen to the earth...but out time will end soon enough....either nature will kill us off or we will kill us off.

 

or maybe we will devolve into something less powerful....ah ...or maybe we will get smarter and infect another planet. our existence is bad news.

 

so let us all dance in this. let us have fun with our lives and not waste it. we all die...no need to romance it all...we are all going to die...so lets have fun and make some decisions that will enable us to live as long as possible.

 

word to the peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i just totally dont like the human's existance in general...regardless of where they dwell. i honestly believe we are the worst thing that has happen to the earth...but out time will end soon enough....either nature will kill us off or we will kill us off.

 

or maybe we will devolve into something less powerful....ah ...or maybe we will get smarter and infect another planet. our existence is bad news.

 

so let us all dance in this. let us have fun with our lives and not waste it. we all die...no need to romance it all...we are all going to die...so lets have fun and make some decisions that will enable us to live as long as possible.

 

word to the peace

i believe that if the white and spanish settlers had gone some where else this place would be the best. but n0o0o0o0o0o they had to come over here and fuck us over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the USA has way more nuclear and chemical weapons than anyone else. just something to keep in mind. we're no angels.

 

sincerely,

 

that communist anarchist american hating fag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahah what?! all humans are greedy and have no mercy. we destroy everything and smile the whole time without even knowing what the fuck we are all doing. i want the sun to become a red giant and burn everyone and have the earth become a huge ball of lava.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by postaholic

i agree, we should wipe them out... then rebuild...

 

like nas said, destroy and rebuild...

 

and BODICE: COME ON NOW!!!

 

http://www.uruklink.net/iraqnews/image1/du-boy.jpg'>

 

thats not that bad...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

:lol: ;)

 

that shit has to be fake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by uncle-boy

 

that shit has to be fake

no shit its fake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

hahah what?! all humans are greedy and have no mercy. we destroy everything and smile the whole time without even knowing what the fuck we are all doing. i want the sun to become a red giant and burn everyone and have the earth become a huge ball of lava.

no thats humans now. us indians were way better off alone till the white man introduced dieses and alchol to us. fuckin white people. j/k but seriously they should have just left us alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yeah i totally agree that natives deserve the land. i have a lot of respect for them. they are doing shit right. i want dinosaurs to come back and devour the city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

oh yeah i totally agree that natives deserve the land. i have a lot of respect for them. they are doing shit right. i want dinosaurs to come back and devour the city.

me too man or at least massive heards of buffalo. then i can go live with my ancestors instead of these snobby fucks around me. i want the old days that my elders had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×