home remedies for posion ivy (ITCH ITCH)

mental invalid

arrrggghhh...okay so i got some fucking ivy on the leg, and aside from the insane itch, im worried about it spreading to the family jewels...so i know some ninjas must have gotten it on one of their missions so i wanna know what the fuck do you cats do....cause calamine lotion is for the fucking birds...

ps....i was already told to scratch the fuck outta of it then wipe bleach on it....im looking for something not so sadistic....

all answers welcomed...roe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this ninja though he was so gangster he could just let the poison ivy go away on its own....3 weeks later it had gotten into my blood and was causing me to itch all over my body....i got a nice big shot and some medicine and it went away in a few days...

point being if your insured just go to the doctor.....you have a 50% chance of the garbage you buy at the store not working and things getting out of hand which is beyond shitty....

OATMEAL, also get some good soap, and wash the sores. Purpose soap is good. Also, the thing with poison ivy is, the sores make this fluid under your skin, so you scratch, and break the skin, and the fluid spreads and makes more sores, which in turn make more fluid..... if you're in the shower, you could scratch them open, don't get carried away, and wash the sores out really good with some soap..... That should help it heal a little faster. Neosporin also helps.

I have IVY right now too. It's all over my chest, neck, testicles and ass. I wish I was joking.

Bleach works. It basically kills the top layer of skin and gets rid of the blisters. Start with half water half bleach. Put on sore, leave for a few mins (or until pain comes) and rinse off. If it's still there come morning and still painful use 100% bleach.

hahahahaha...dont mean to laugh atcha boogie, but dam kid.....

wow im so stoked its not on my face or balls, or in my blood stream.....life is not so bad i guess....after i got home from work yesterday, i stripped down to my boxers, saturated my skin in pink calamine lotion, fuck the clear shit im keeping it real, got stoned, watched the simpsons and sat in front of the fan, with it blowing on my crotch....its actually might be getting better, so i think ill skip the bleach for all you sadistic mother fuckers...zach dont you dare put bleach on your face! (incase you get blacked out drunk and are itching like a mofo)

tess...hahaha...the story...well i wish i could tell you it was about some sick fr8 ninja story where im crouching for a mile in the thickets, stealth like the viet cong, and pull off the insane....

however....it was a relatively extreme chill spot.....its like a wierd old huge foundation, maybe for a small mill....an oasis if you will.....so im ho humming along.....ice coffee in one hand, yes its that chill, and a camera in the other and whole bag of paint....and im walking along the top and its about 1 1/2 wide...well its all covered over in vines and ivy...so im checking out the spot, notice about an inch of water running through, no biggie....so i go to turn, and BANG! i fall right off the fucking side...thanks god i fell into the ivy cause the other way was an 8ft drop onto concrete, this was about four feet, but i landed clear on my back....so it takes me a second to realize what the fuck just happened...i look around and im just sitting with roots up my ass and my body engulfed in ivy....i struggle to pull myself up, and im just busted up.....blood and grass stains cover my body, my camera sitting in the stream and my coffee imploded all over....hahahaha...i was so fucking sore and so fucking pissed at myself....

but i sucked it up and pulled out the cans and the fumes took the pain away for a bit....went home and took a cold shower and my girls was just shaking her head.....hahaha....sorry ninja, but thats just the way the stories go sometimes....

************edit cause i used TT instead of zach, sorry mangs....*****

howd you know i was a ninja?? was it the mask?

anyway, calamine works good for poison oak. never had poison ivy. i hear if you squirt some lime juice on there and let it sit in the sun for a while it will heal right up though. make sure the sun is hot though. and make sure you have plenty of lime juice on there.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Good enough for me roe,

Recon or D-day

battlefield is battlefield!

..the "my girl was just shaking her head....." is a fuckin classic!!!

my story is even dumber...myself a friend and the viny junkie decided to paint a spot and there is ivy everywhere on one side and I decide to thug it and just yank off the ivy....it smacked me in the face and neck a few times and from it raining a little bit before and my jeans being wet it soaked through and got to my thighs.

the medicine you want to get for it is lydex...stuff rocks

Archived