Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SCAGNETTI

MARLBORO'S NEW LEAF

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 150's~

suckit you biotch. its time for my support meeting, trying to kick crack is hard!

Originally posted by 150's~

suckit you biotch. its time for my support meeting, trying to kick crack is hard!

i think people who use the word biotch is gay. if you going to call him bitch just go for it

Guest THE LAW

MARLBORO,

WHY ARE YOU ALL ON SOME PUSSY SHIT LATELY? DON'T DISAPPOINT A LAWMAN!!!!

HOPE YOU GOT SOME MORE FLICKS OF YOUR BOY GETTING HIS GROOVE ON....THAT WAS "PROPER"..

FLICKS OF YOUR BOY DANCING AND SPREADING HATE AND SCORN TO ALL=PROPER LIKE THE LAW'S SPELLING!

NEW LEAF=NOT SO PROPER !!!

Guest Ted Wakowski

I agree, this "new leaf" shit is wack. Red may have his downsides, namely his appreciation of Tupac and an adherence to preppy fashion, but his dedication to upholding an internet persona of unbridled egomania along with his consistently abusive commentary easily combine to make up for such shortcomings.

No love for this friendly bullshit, but much props on the prior, completely inappropriate behavior.

Guest uncle-boy

i dont give a flying fuck.

nah i think malboro is still an asshole, but a not quite as stinky one.

just another channel zero hero

I don't really like you but I don't really care, you come off as a whiny bitch and a know-nothing know-it-all alot of the time imho but... I guess your spelling is decent and your grammar is passable, the all caps thing is just weak so that all cancels out.

"know-nothing know-it-all"....

ive proved myself to be one of those on a couple occasions. but i know my shit a lot of the time so fuck off!! oh wait, im the only cappin on myself.....

anyway, i try and spell correctly but i could give a fuck about grammar. as long as what im saying is understood.....

Originally posted by jah

"know-nothing know-it-all"....

ive proved myself to be one of those on a couple occasions. but i know my shit a lot of the time so fuck off!! oh wait, im the only cappin on myself.....

anyway, i try and spell correctly but i could give a fuck about grammar. as long as what im saying is understood.....

what exactly are you trying to say here ? i thought smart was talking to marlboro red.....

:huh?:

throw your computer out the window....cause you dont need it anymore you dumb fuck................iam coming over to tag your mother......bitch....................////.......................................

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

HAVEN'T I BEEN COOL LATELY?

I'M SUCH A NICE GUY, INTELLIGENT, PERCEPTIVE, ANYTHING POSITIVE THAT CAN BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH TYPEWRITTEN MESSAGING, I'M THAT!

SUCH A GIFT TO THIS FORUM...!

can i have your love child?