Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Tesseract

* Question About Submissions On TheVapors.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I noticed that the site is empty, the question is, will the site

have the same material as the magazine, or is the site more open than that? I understand that the selection for a magazine is and should be really picky.

The 1st issue of Vapors was somehow documenting graffiti in categories, so a lot of things that could be interesting could be easily left out for messing with the funk.

It seems to me that TheVapors site could be a more 'clean' and better quality 12ozprophet. Meaning that a lot of threads in the forums of 12oz are already very interesting and well represented. So, alot of kids could put some extra work on the material of a thread and send it to you for upload on TheVapors?

Given that submissions by e-mail pass the quality test, this form could make TheVapors site rich in material very faster.

Maybe thats the idea from the start, but i think it needs some sort of clarification.

Guest --zeSto--

you think about things.

(take that!)

Guest beardo

the site is more open. it is my understanding that you can basically write about anything and submit it. interview your friends, give a scene report on your home town, pros & cons of the latest trends, write up about your summer graff travels.. etc. if your submission REALLY stands out, it may make it to the actual mag.

Guest Canadiano

if and/or when I cause ruckus with my homeboys at 416, maybe some hip hop fag will write about how they hate me. half those older fuckers already do.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thanx beardo,

How are you dude?

long time no talk!

Guest platapie

im pretty cool. someone should write about me.:o

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I don't like the forum software that they use.

agreed. :(

Guest imported_Tesseract

Check the announcement on top

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this