ASSHOLE OFFICE DICK PART 2

SCAGNETTI

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A DICKHEAD IN THEIR OFFICE WHO MAKES IT HIS BUSINESS TO INSPECT WHAT YOU'RE DOING ALL THE TIME EVEN THOUGH H'S POSITION IS NOT SUPERIOR TO YOURS... I GOT THIS GUY IN MY OFFICE WHO COMES IN AND LITERALLY LOOKS AROUND MY SCREEN TO SEE WHAT I'M DOING AND SHIT LIKE THAT... IT'S CRAZY... HE KIND OF SERVES A MORE IMPORTANT PURPOSE AROUND HERE, BUT NEVERTHELESS HE'S NOT MY SUPERIOR OR SUPERVISOR IN ANY WAY... HE ALSO ALWAYS MAKES LITTLE COMMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE'S LATENESS! WHY THE FUCK SHOULD IT MATTER TO HIM? I MEAN I CAN ACTUALLY THINK OF A MILLION WEIRD LITTLE MOTIVATIONS HE MAY HAVE TO BEHAVE THIS WAY BUT THAT WAS BASICALLY RHETORICAL

ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN ASSHOLE LIKE THIS AROUND?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I hate that people, they're always around from school to work to everywhere...like they say, 'everyparty has its asshole'

I once punched someone that was constantly checking my shit at school, it makes things even worse because people like that WILL complain about being punched instead of punching you back..but still, do it for the fun...You sound like it...Now that i think off it, you got the rhetoric skills to make that fuck stay away.

YO I GOT FIRED FROM A JOB BECAUSE OF ONE OF THESE GUYS... BUT HE WAS DIFFERENT... HE WAS ONE OF THOSE 30 YEAR OLD RETARDED LOSERS THAT LIVES WITH HIS MOM AND THINKS HIS MENIAL FUCKING BULLSHIT JOB IS LIKE SOME CRUCIAL POSITION... PLUS HE HAD JUST STARTED GETTING LAID RECENTLY AND THIS ADDED FUEL TO THE FIRE OF HIM THINKING HE WAS COOL OR SOMETHING...

I SWEAR TO GOD ONE TIME I HEARD HIM ON THE PHONE TELLING HIS DISGUSTING GIRLFRIEND "I FOUND THIS CUTE LITTLE ITALIAN PLACE FOR US..... YEAH IT'S CALLED THE OLIVE GARDEN, YOU'LL LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE" WHAT THE FUCK... HE WAS SERIOUS!!

THE STORY OF HOW HE GOT ME FIRED IS HILARIOUS BUT I'LL GET TO THAT... I'M EATING RIBS AND MACARONI

there was one office asshole a while ago.. that bastard hated me for some reason. he's gone now, just disappeared one day.

there's these lowlife fuckers that work up in the advertising department, they're complete scumbags. they look like your averege fake-ass california sun bed, capped-tooth, manicure-rocking, hair gelled-out, A-type personality 30-somethings, and they have the personalities to match.. they're just creeps.

one time there was 2 of them standing by my desk talking about which mexican whorehouse they liked the best, and the conversation was complete with details about the fragrance of the air in the place.

i guess they're not really assholes, just not good people.

Archived