ARRRRRGGGHHHH........£2000 worth of damage!!!

Guest sneak

so last nite, im chilling at a mates house smoking the weed when i receve a phone call from my mum....she tells me to come home right away. i immediately think im in shit for something.

when i go home, they take me up to my room and explain to me that my little brother brought down the shelves in my room by some meaning. now on my shelves are : tv, books, cds and OVER £2000 worth of my djing equipment. i start praying.

i walk in and almost scream. my decks etc are fucked completely. everything is totally battered. so i start a damage assesment. 2 decks broken, one mixer broken. one amp broken, one minidisc recorder broken, 2 cd separates are broken, one md deck is broken. fuccccckkkkkk

then i go thru my records. out of the 1457 vinyls i have, only about a 1/3 of them are playable. and they are the shit tunes.

i now have to find enough money to fix / buy new stuff, and im broke having quit work a few days ago.

i am screwed cos i had a dj gig coming up soon for my girl friends mates bithday. fuck:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nato: hows it hangin? we r not to sure bout insurance as it wasnt a break in. i am looking in to it.

avils: technics sl1210s the silver one. gemini bpm500 mixer. my records are*were kept in boxes underneath the shelves with all the shit on.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest SE4_2002

I feel for you I really do, the same kinda happened to me , while `im away mother decides to clean my room and place my record collection right in the sunlight, being as it was summer at the time wasn`t good, come back from holiday to find fucked records..This was about 6 yeards ago tho..

And my mother wonders why I moved out..haha..

Re: ..

Originally posted by SE4_2002

I feel for you I really do, the same kinda happened to me , while `im away mother decides to clean my room and place my record collection right in the sunlight, being as it was summer at the time wasn`t good, come back from holiday to find fucked records..This was about 6 yeards ago tho..

And my mother wonders why I moved out..haha..

warped records.....not good to look at....

Guest chicken bone

DAMN.. that sucks man.. i would go crazy if that happened to my vinyl collection.. much less my turntables and mixer and stereo system!!! I feel for you.. I would be out for blood if that ever happened to me.

Guest Canadiano

what chicken bone said. sorry, man - i know how hard it is to lose music and the like. it's material, but it's more than that. work hard, make the bro work hard, and hopefully by this time next summer you'll be back on your feet, so to speak, again.

thanks for all the support in this difficult time.....

my bro should be workin to pay me bak, but he is 12, so it aint gonna happen really...

hence the several severe beatings he has recieved

Guest Stapler

You could always sell your little brother on the organ black market I am sure some rich person who needs numerous organs would give you enough to more than triple you equiptment you had.........Or just tell your brother he has to do odd jobs around the neighbourhood to work it off.....P.S did you find out how he managed to do it????:o

Guest postaholic

goooooooooood dam that blows... but shit man, the fuck were you thinking with all that shit on some shelves.

i woulda hospitalized my brother for that shit... yall share rooms or some shit?

cricket bat! HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Stapler

You could always sell your little brother on the organ black market I am sure some rich person who needs numerous organs would give you enough to more than triple you equiptment you had.........Or just tell your brother he has to do odd jobs around the neighbourhood to work it off.....P.S did you find out how he managed to do it????:o

word, jsut about to say that...livers and shit sell for like 40k.....make your brother sell on of his fuckin kidneys (like 12k i think)

well you shouldn't buy such cheap shit. i really have a hard time thinking everything is ruined.....i mean damn, i've had my 1200's flipped over on to thier tops before w/ no dust covers on and they were fine. whutdafuc? did you store all your shit on the very top shelf of someshit?

your a good fucking story teller though.....hows your face?:rolleyes:

nomadawhat: what the fuck is your problem with me? on one of my decks, the tone arm is twisted up, and the other seems to be running ok, bar a few dents. the mixer has cut out completely. and what do u mean "hows my face"?

pistol: im sure it wasnt a break in.

stapler: he sed he was trying to get a video from the shelf, but he musta knocked something out of the thing that holds the shelf to the wall.

Guest Stapler

Ok I feel real sorry for you cause that is your hobby and you enjoy it. Hope you get free equiptment or something somehow. And your brother better be banned from your room from now on.

Archived