FUCK SCHOOL

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

japanese 5,6

english (wtf is the point of this bullshit subject)

adv algebra (gonna fail)

chemistry (gonna fail)

american history (phhss..another stupid subject)

i got another but forgot what it was

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo pistol is NOrthridge down in LA a good college with lots of chicks and shit?? i was thinking of checking it out...any good colleges around south california??

Northridge is in "The Valley". I never head out there. I;m on the other side. I would imagine lot's of white people and Armenians. But i would'nt trust me.

Cal State Long Beach & Cal State Fullerton got some hot girls. A little further north is Santa Barbara. Lot's of surf sluts.

I just saw two fags kissing. Actually making out. I had just finished eating and was trying to chill out in the shade. Then I look and there making out big time.

This semester is gonna suck ass. I know it.

Originally posted by Pistol

blah another fucking semester here already.

will i ever get my fucking credentials?

maybe i should turn out XstraightedgersX and start selling again.

school starts today.

Macroeconomics

Algebra (I suck @ Math)

Cultural Geography

Spanish (I am on the waiting list, hopefully I fucking get it)

Excuse me, but are we talking highschool or college here?

Originally posted by Pistol

college.

haha bodice i thought you were gonna call me on my last comment. maybe you missed it.

I missed nothing. My skin crawls when straight couples are all over each other in public. In fact, I don't like it when anyone does that in public.

So, you are completely entitled to feel that way. Whatever. An it harm none, do what thou wilt

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Ahhh school - that shit was fun - I went to Santa Monica City for a minute. Haha.. good times....

Northridge is a cool school - Hot chicks - good weather -

Yeah I wish I was back in school. I was at SMC for about 3 yrs, a little too much fun I guess.

Guest SPLINTER

i havent finished HS but im already not wanting to go to college but i have like 1 or 2grand scholorship that i cant just let rot away. im gonna have to work my ass of to get good grades for the next 2 years and then find out which colleges will take the money and i need to get into them and use that money. i wanna go to UTI and get some skills in mechanics, maybe that porshe thing, then go to their Hot Rod Univesity so i can fix up my ride and make money fixing others, and maybe body shop school but i have to use those scholorships, i mean it free fucking money.

Archived