FUCK EVERYTHING

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to explain a little bit, this post is about some girl that i've been obsessing over ever since i saw her picture on makeoutclub. she has a silly website that i go to all the time and i've pretty much read every word on it. she tries very hard to sound smart (she actually is)and i find it quite adorable. i've ascertained that her parents are professors at the local university (we both live in the same college town), and it shows. i've known alot of professor's kids. the site is www.technicolor.org if anybody is actually interested. there is some pretty funny/cool stuff on there, especially the rocketbox! section. i even sent her a stupid e-mail with one of my short stories, but unsurprisingly i haven't gotten a response as of yet, probably due to a number of reasons including:

-the name that shows up on the inbox when i e-mail people is ronnie james dio

-the short story talked about at length about anal sex and recreational valium use

-it probably creeped her out since she has no idea who sent it

apparently skydancer666 knows her, but i don't even really want to meet her anymore. i'm not sure how my composure would be around somebody i've been online-stalking for a couple weeks now.

here's another picture of her that i've posted a couple times before:

http://girls.images.profiles.makeoutclub.com/Xela.jpg'>

Interests: Colorado suffers from a crippling lack of photobooths.

Any information leading to the whereabouts of said photobooths will result in a handsome reward.

Guest uncle-boy

i want to be this girls boyfriend and give her everything she wants, as long as she appreciates me and doesnt drop me like i'm some fucking hobby.

HAHA i had a thing exactly like dmx from some girl i met off makeout club, dmx knows who im talking about. (dont post anything about her i dont want it to get blown up) After a while you realize your being stupid cause its some chick you met on the net. But still its like, yeah. nevermind bye.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Kettie

i wish i had an internet fling, wait a minute no i dont, my boyfriend fucks me better then the aim dings

faaaaaannnnnnntastic! :lol:

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by DMX

Colorado suffers from a crippling lack of photobooths.

Any information leading to the whereabouts of said photobooths will result in a handsome reward. [/b]

****'s camera has a photobooth. go reap your reward, as it were.

Archived