improved styles..?

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the last 2 were taken a while ago with my digital camera. I got my scanner to work some (in black and white) so i scanned the sketches in. Color stuff wouldnt turn out well, so i havent put any color stuff up yet.

these are actually all in pen rather than pencil, on the kelly one thats not a pencil shade, thats orange, but see how color comes out on those?

We have a production coming up soon, and ill have someone scan pictures in and all, ill post if you guys wanna see?

lates.

• 3 weeks later...

adema? is that a real word or something? first the band now this. hmm. i bet that sucks to have a band out there gaining fame..now there will be at least 5 more 'adema one's out there. but its better than having everything named after you..websites..video game companys..bail bond places..i speak from sad experience.

From Steadman's Concise Medical Dictionary--

œdema- An accumulation of an excessive amount of watery fluid in cells, tissues, or serous cavities.

Adema causes pluracy

Pluracy- Swelling due to fluid retention.<HR>How it relates:

Adema is often caused by a hereditary disorder (nothing major), but it causes Pluracy.

It runs in my family, and I have it.

its not contageous.

well thats how it relates to me.

if it becomes a problem, I do believe i could change it to Edema, but thats not really what i wanted to do.

I like a-words.

I wrote it before the band became mainstream.

anyway....

Archived