Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
another loser

improved styles..?

and instead of taking flix of your outlines and then scanning the flix..just scan the outlines...either that..or use a macro lens when you flick your shit

hahah i have a good memory son.

you have allready posted that stuff before

or atleast the greenish one

the last 2 were taken a while ago with my digital camera. I got my scanner to work some (in black and white) so i scanned the sketches in. Color stuff wouldnt turn out well, so i havent put any color stuff up yet.

these are actually all in pen rather than pencil, on the kelly one thats not a pencil shade, thats orange, but see how color comes out on those?

We have a production coming up soon, and ill have someone scan pictures in and all, ill post if you guys wanna see?

lates.

i think it would look better in ink. they're not awful, but work more on your simple. you have a lot of potential.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

i dont do much 'net crew stuff.

If you guys sometimes dont see any of the files, its because the MW server is down for maintenance or some bull shit like that.

Im kinda mad about how much it does that shit.

Just bare with it and check back ina few hours.

thanks for the positive feedback.

adema? is that a real word or something? first the band now this. hmm. i bet that sucks to have a band out there gaining fame..now there will be at least 5 more 'adema one's out there. but its better than having everything named after you..websites..video game companys..bail bond places..i speak from sad experience.

From Steadman's Concise Medical Dictionary--

œdema- An accumulation of an excessive amount of watery fluid in cells, tissues, or serous cavities.

Adema causes pluracy

Pluracy- Swelling due to fluid retention.<HR>How it relates:

Adema is often caused by a hereditary disorder (nothing major), but it causes Pluracy.

It runs in my family, and I have it.

its not contageous.

well thats how it relates to me.

if it becomes a problem, I do believe i could change it to Edema, but thats not really what i wanted to do.

I like a-words.

I wrote it before the band became mainstream.

anyway....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this