dying hair

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

put soem etch bath on your head to clear out all the other colors so when you re do it, the color will really stick!!! :idea:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by WALE!pd

no not fashion punk lol i dont even put my mohawk up often and most of the time i wear a hat but when i do put it up i dont like it being blonde it looks stupid... anyways the etch bath... no... melt my hair off and my skin ill pass lol

back in the day when i dyed my hair i would bleach it first then put in some "special effects" brand hair dye... it wouldnt come out till it grew out.

We used to go to punk clubs when I was in the Marine Corps, back in 1977. What's that, twenty-five years ago? Shit, the babies my brother Marines were fathering with all those punk girls are out of college now. I hated the music, but we fit right in with Marine Corps buzz-cuts and high and tights. My favorite punk club was Mabuhay Gardens in San Francisco. We'd fly up on a weekend out of LAX, party all night, get more fucked up on Sunday, tell the girls bye and fly home Sunday night. But, man, 0430 sure came EARLY on Monday. The boys would be standing tall in 0700 Platoon formation and you could smell the whiskey clear back in the Fourth Squad rank. Let's see. if she was 18 in 1977, that means she is FORTY-THREE now. Too old even for a MILF. Maybe a GMILF, LOL. She dyed her hair pink and had a bunch of things pierced. Crazy ass punker girls. But boy howdy--what a ride!

Originally posted by KaBar

We used to go to punk clubs when I was in the Marine Corps, back in 1977. What's that, twenty-five years ago? Shit, the babies my brother Marines were fathering with all those punk girls are out of college now. I hated the music, but we fit right in with Marine Corps buzz-cuts and high and tights. My favorite punk club was Mabuhay Gardens in San Francisco. We'd fly up on a weekend out of LAX, party all night, get more fucked up on Sunday, tell the girls bye and fly home Sunday night. But, man, 0430 sure came EARLY on Monday. The boys would be standing tall in 0700 Platoon formation and you could smell the whiskey clear back in the Fourth Squad rank. Let's see. if she was 18 in 1977, that means she is FORTY-THREE now. Too old even for a MILF. Maybe a GMILF, LOL. She dyed her hair pink and had a bunch of things pierced. Crazy ass punker girls. But boy howdy--what a ride!

what the fuck are you talking about?

he's telling a story of the old days, before you were born. Mabuhay Gardens hosted many shows of classic SF bands like Flipper and Dead Kennedys.

interesting note about Mabuhay Gradens. Ian MacKaye went there around 1980 or so, and at the door they asked if he was old enough to drink. he said no, and that he didn't drink, so they marked a huge fat X on the back of his hand with permanent ink that wouldn't come off for days. when he went back to DC, he wanted to go to a show, but the club wouldn't let kids in. Ian met up with the club owner and said him and his friends would have big X's marked on thir hands. If any bouncer sees anyone with an X on their hand drinking, they'll get thrown out. From there it snowballed, and now dumbasses are tattooing huge XXXs on their chests.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

dumbasses? because we believe in freeing your mind and body from self destruction and we're proud of it? sorry, that doesnt make anybody a dumbass.

no, but the fact that you made that statement right there does, actually pride for something like that does make you a dumbass, same spectrum as racist proud of their race, just to a certain degree.

Originally posted by VANDALISTIKO

no, but the fact that you made that statement right there does, actually pride for something like that does make you a dumbass, same spectrum as racist proud of their race, just to a certain degree.

you just compared straight edge to racial pride?

firstly, you are born whatever race you are, you are not born straight edge. i haven't done anything to be white. but i've lost friends, ruined relationships, fucked up things in my family, made a 180 with my life to be straight edge. thats work kid. not something i was born into.

secondly, don't you take pride in your work? in what you've earned? don't you feel good knowing that the graf you're doing is the best you can do? that you're being the best person you can be? i take pride in it.

you're a fucking moron.

Originally posted by sect one

ive been seeing more people with mohawks today i actually saw a guy with one today they comin back or somethin?....

WALE SAID IT, THIS SHIT IS GETTING TOO FUCKING TRENDY. WITH BRITTNEY SPEARS COMING OUT LITTLE GIRLS STARTED DRESSING LIKE TRASH (ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH WHEN ITS ON AN OLDER GIRL THOUGH). NOW WITH THAT "AVRIL" GIRL GAINING POPULARITY LITTLE KIDS ARE GOING TO JUMP ON THAT SHIT MORE FOR "THE LOOK" THAN THE MUSIC. AS FOR THE HAIR SITUATION I CANT HELP YOU ON THAT WALE OTHER THAN TELL YOU TO ASK SOMEONE WORKING IN A SALON OR SOME SHIT. GOOD LUCK.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHAT THE FUCK IS STRAIGHT EDGE!?!?! DAMN JUST SAY YOU DONT DO DRUGS!!! ARE ALL THOSE 7 YEAR OLD KIDS STRAIGHT EDGE BECAUSE TEHY DONT SMOKE?!??

I think i'm going to get a tatt or write on my hand a key or something cause i've never been to prison.

who gives a fuck if you don't do drugs? technically by societies standards you aren't supposed to do them anyway. so you want a fucking cookie or what? can you eat cookies?

Guest trampled
Originally posted by jah

5th grade...

i remember when i was in 5th grade, my dad took me on the bus for the first time and i saw some punk rockers with spiky mohawks, they blew my mind!! :nut:

Originally posted by Pistol

I think i'm going to get a tatt or write on my hand a key or something cause i've never been to prison.

who gives a fuck if you don't do drugs? technically by societies standards you aren't supposed to do them anyway. so you want a fucking cookie or what? can you eat cookies?

what society are you talking about?? the dying elderly population that frequents the vfw hall every friday night? seriously, what part of society is not promoting the consumption of poison? other than "TRUTH"... or D.A.R.E. which are fucking jokes anyways. no, i don't want a cookie, i'm just saying i've got pride in myself and my work, and i'll stand up against your society thats drowning in its own bane.

X LIFERS X

Guest platapie

i highly suggest shaveing your hawk off and growign regular guy hair liek a ceaser or somthign cause thats the most punk rock thing to do out of all your freinds. but if you must do it use punky colors.

Archived